Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

5 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

We are boarding the Celebrity Silhouette on Monday for 10 night Caribbean sailing. St Marten, St Lucia, Grenada, Tobago, Antigua.
Tobago is a new port for us. We booked this a year ago.
Some CC friends are also on this sailing.

Sounds great , I definitely want to cruise another S class , been doing M or E class, I was on a cruise to Grenada a few weeks before we invaded it 😁😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

We are boarding the Celebrity Silhouette on Monday for 10 night Caribbean sailing. St Marten, St Lucia, Grenada, Tobago, Antigua.

Have a wonderful time!   (52 days until our next one).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Nice itinerary. Have a great time and we hope to see some pictures!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, George C said:

Sounds great , I definitely want to cruise another S class , been doing M or E class, I was on a cruise to Grenada a few weeks before we invaded it 😁😁

I love the M class...Summit after her refurbish!

😁Our taxi driver in Grenada enlightened us all about it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Hope all is well with you.  I have my check up on Thursday.  How the heck did we end up on page 2?  😄

All good, thank you!  My cholesterol went down, and all blood work was better than last time.  My PA told me to keep up whatever it is that I'm doing😉

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

I love the Silhouette!  Have a wonderful time!  I've never been to Tobago, either.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

That sounds like a really excellent itinerary. Antigua & St. Lucia was our honeymoon spot, 6 days each, 30 years ago this month. Also this month, 1 year since the passing of DW.   Oddly, both simultaneously seem so distant time-wise and yet so recent.

Do you have any excursions planned for either island?

• Like 12

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

That sounds like a really excellent itinerary. Antigua & St. Lucia was our honeymoon spot, 6 days each, 30 years ago this month. Also this month, 1 year since the passing of DW.   Oddly, both simultaneously seem so distant time-wise and yet so recent.

(((Hugs))❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

Do you have any excursions planned for either island?

Funny how time can do that with life events. I hope you are doing well.

• Like 6

On 11/13/2023 at 5:22 PM, aussielozzie18 said:

@taznremmy  not the way to spend the last days of your cruise.  All the best with your recovery.

@lenquixote66 all the best for your grand-dog’s op.  Hoping for a good outcome from the surgery.

Hs surgery was successful.He now has a 10-14 day recovery time with limited activity.Thank you.

• Like 14

6 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Looks like there are still some rumors floating around about the "Discovery Class" of ships.  Royal Caribbean Captain talks about new smaller cruise ship plans | Royal Caribbean Blog

I sure hope this does end up being true.  We love the smaller ships.  They tend to have better itineraries since they can go places the large ships cannot.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Nice itinerary!  I have never been to Tobago either.  Look forward to hearing about it.

Hope you have a great cruise with perfect weather😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1