Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Chiefs lost and played like I thought they would. Chiefs receivers are horrible and the right offensive guard is a joke. Chiefs lead the league in dropped passes. You can’t win a Super Bowl with crappy players.

1 hour ago, George C said:

Great game and your chiefs won a fun game to watch, Bills need to win at least 2 ot 3 of there next 3 games against the eagles the cowboys and the chiefs, we will b on a cruise for the eagles game but hopefully it will be on ships tv. 

I was a little confused by your conflicting posts. Okay. Chiefs lost, sorry Sea Dog. 

Speaking of ice hockey, my DD just sent me a very clear photo of Prince Harry & Megan up close and looking directly into the camera, taken at a Canadian ice hockey game just now.  It’s her close friend’s photo but I don’t have permission to share here. Apparently they are there ahead of Invictus Games being held in Vancouver in 2025.  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Nice we have been there..........Twilight Lovers know that quite well. It was in the Back Ground during the baseball game they played in one of the movies.

image.thumb.png.bca8e37a2f1e6076dc01be7a5fd12603.png

image.thumb.png.246dcaedbccddfcb69bb5ee3ab45fb8e.png

Beautiful photos.  Last year they visited Forks (they were walking in the NP nearby) but she had no clue of the Twilight connection to these falls.  She was stunned when I mentioned it courtesy of you.  Apparently you can see the baseball field when you cross that little bridge?

She is kicking herself that they weren’t aware but lovely place to visit nonetheless.

• Like 4

On 11/19/2023 at 10:35 PM, jagsfan said:

Do any of y’all remember my friend Ginny?

She tripped over her suitcase at age 98, wound up in the hospital with broken ribs and more. 
Tests showed masses throughout her body, and she stopped eating. She lost a 2nd daughter during that time and was depressed and ready to let go. 
That was 2 years ago.
She went to assisted living from the hospital, but wanted to go home. 
Finally her granddaughter had her moved  home to her 2 story condo.  
Her bed was moved downstairs, and set up a team of caregivers 24/7. 
We had hoped she would make it to 100, but knew there was no chance.  
She was born 100 years ago today. 

Here’s Ginny at her birthday party today!!!
Never give up!

IMG_5621.jpeg

Happy birthday and well done Ginny.

ginny-12.gif

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Greg, are you shaking your head at my self selected late boarding time??? 😁

19 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

At least you will be able to avoid the crowds and walk right in. I don’t think I could do that. I’m not patient enough.  I have to be on board as early as I can.

15 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm shaking my head.

That is why I was up at midnight, last night.   To get that early check in time.  Since we are parking at the port for our December and January cruises, I want to be there early.

Speaking of the January cruise, we have so many hotel rooms booked for various trips, I asked Susan if she had the one booked at Port Canaveral.  Nope, she booked a couple rooms for August cruise, but not for January.  So, had to book one yesterday.

• Like 6

My son, and his family made the drive yesterday, from San Francisco to LA.  They plan to spend Thanksgiving week at Universal Studios, so our grandson will get to compare the California version with the Orlando version.

Driving that distance takes a little longer, because recharging takes longer than refueling.  They had to make a couple recharge stops.  At least they have more of the stations built out in California. 

Thought it was unique that one of the stops was at a Tesla Lounge, where they sell you food and drink while you wait.

IMG_6473.thumb.jpeg.489c944d61fdf07e5b003af174170913.jpeg

IMG_6474.thumb.jpeg.92b8dcb2c529d37a0a5e0c0916b54dc0.jpeg

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Below Deck was full of drama tonight.

I recorded.  This season has been kinda boring.   

Natalya should dump that boyfriend!

Even though she can be snnoying Natalya does do an amazing job in decorating for special nights for guests.  

Kyle is always full of drama

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I recorded.  This season has been kinda boring.   

Natalya should dump that boyfriend!

Even though she can be snnoying Natalya does do an amazing job in decorating for special nights for guests.  

Kyle is always full of drama

Sandy has Kyle figured out...

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Chiefs lost and played like I thought they would. Chiefs receivers are horrible and the right offensive guard is a joke. Chiefs lead the league in dropped passes. You can’t win a Super Bowl with crappy players.

I must have had one too many cognacs before my post about your chiefs

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, h20skibum said:

That is why I was up at midnight, last night.   To get that early check in time.  Since we are parking at the port for our December and January cruises, I want to be there early.

Speaking of the January cruise, we have so many hotel rooms booked for various trips, I asked Susan if she had the one booked at Port Canaveral.  Nope, she booked a couple rooms for August cruise, but not for January.  So, had to book one yesterday.

I do the exact same thing. I have to be one of the first ones. Did you look into Radisson at the Port? We have stayed there and thought it was nice.

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Sandy has Kyle figured out...

Yes, Kyle is really getting on my nerves. That whinnying  physical melt down where he was getting dizzy was just too much for me.

4 minutes ago, George C said:

I must have had one too many cognacs before my post about your chiefs

Lol, I was drinking some Painkillers and those didn’t take away the pain of a very badly played game. 😉

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I do the exact same thing. I have to be one of the first ones. Did you look into Radisson at the Port? We have stayed there and thought it was nice.

Yes, Kyle is really getting on my nerves. That whinnying  physical melt down where he was getting dizzy was just too much for me.

Lol, I was drinking some Painkillers and those didn’t take away the pain of a very badly played game. 😉

Hoping Eagles vs Bills game will be on tv on Harmony this Sunday, fairly sure it will be Bills definitely need the win but they will be underdogs. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, George C said:

Hoping Eagles vs Bills game will be on tv on Harmony this Sunday, fairly sure it will be Bills definitely need the win but they will be underdogs. 

I bet it will be on in Playmaker’s. Eagles playing some really good ball right now. I’m not sure what’s going on with the Bill’s. They are a better team than there record reflects.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I do the exact same thing. I have to be one of the first ones. Did you look into Radisson at the Port? We have stayed there and thought it was nice

We have a couple rooms at the Townplace Suites booked for August.  For January, we booked the new Holiday Inn Express.  We usually try to stay at Marriott properties, but Holiday Inn Express was about $60 cheaper for that night.  I double checked August, and HIE was more expensive than Townplace for that date. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Yes, it is expensive.  I’m lucky as my insurance covers it.   However, I understand that there are coupons available through the manufacturers. 

13 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

I’m hoping for that as well.  Once I switch to Medicare, it will not be covered. 

I had to look up that drug, after reading about it here.   Yikes, almost 20k a year for it when I put it in the Medicare search for a drug plan. 

8 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I bet it will be on in Playmaker’s. Eagles playing some really good ball right now. I’m not sure what’s going on with the Bill’s. They are a better team than their record reflects.

I don’t believe Harmony has playmakers but pub should have it , most likely it will be on tv in our grand suite which has a nice tv . 

• Like 2