I just got my Cruise Docs for my end of May Cruise Woo Hoo!!

I received mine Tuesday for our April 20th Navigator....despite it being cancelled in the last wave of cancellations. Sorry to say it’s an automated system that sends them out and with the new CDC guidelines, your cruise will most likely be cancelled in the next wave. Sorry!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, molly361 said:

So it must be a go!!!!!  😇🍹

Cheers...and here is to our virtual cruises.  😁🥂 I expect to get my doomed cruise docs for 5/31 Harmony at any time now.  Will join you in the celebration.   And I can totally predict we will find plenty of seats in the DL/CL/SL at any hour!  Drinks are on me!!  😄 😄 

Edited by island lady

Just now, island lady said:

Cheers...and here is to our virtual cruises.  😁🥂 I expect to get my doomed cruise docs for 5/31 Harmony at any time.  Will join you in the celebration.   And I can totally predict we will find plenty of seats in the DL/CL/SL at any hour!  Drinks are on me!!  😄 😄 

Thanks  next up end of August for us (maybe)

Just now, molly361 said:

Thanks  next up end of August for us (maybe)

Next up for the chopping block for me also.  Mid August B2B Radiance Alaska.  That one will hurt the most.  Was to be big celebration for Bucky's milestone birthday.  Sigh....   😞  

Then in next line of order:  Grandeur September B2B, and gulp...Allure B2B2B Oct/Nov.  🥺

• Like 1

I was scheduled to cruise yesterday on Brilliance to celebrate my 82nd birthday.  Needless to say, I am sitting at home reading CC instead.  Next scheduled to cancel is Brilliance from Amsterdam on June 12.  Even if it didn't cancel, what are my chances of getting a doctor's note?  Wonder if I will ever be permitted to cruise again.

Island Lady, met you on bus to parking following cruise with cast on your leg.  Always enjoy your posts and wish I could cruise like you and Bucky.  Happy Easter and stay home and healthy.

21 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

I was scheduled to cruise yesterday on Brilliance to celebrate my 82nd birthday.  Needless to say, I am sitting at home reading CC instead.  Next scheduled to cancel is Brilliance from Amsterdam on June 12.  Even if it didn't cancel, what are my chances of getting a doctor's note?  Wonder if I will ever be permitted to cruise again.

Island Lady, met you on bus to parking following cruise with cast on your leg.  Always enjoy your posts and wish I could cruise like you and Bucky.  Happy Easter and stay home and healthy.

Awww...so sweet of you, thanks! 🥰  I enjoyed meeting you as well.  Yup....even with a broken foot...I still cruised.  Can't seem to negotiate that with the virus...sigh.  😞  

Happy birthday in advance!  

birthday cake.jpg

2 hours ago, franncos said:

I would not hold my breath that this cruise will happen.

Virtual cruise.  😉  Drinks are on me.  🥂  Molly is cruise director.  🛥️..........

Well...that is IF she can ever get her packing done in time.  😄 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, island lady said:

Cheers...and here is to our virtual cruises😁🥂 I expect to get my doomed cruise docs for 5/31 Harmony at any time now.  Will join you in the celebration.   And I can totally predict we will find plenty of seats in the DL/CL/SL at any hour!  Drinks are on me!!  😄 😄 

Maybe we should all spend a week on ZOOM doing a virtual cruise together. We all have enough experience to piece together a week's worth of cruising. I just need to top off my liquor supply before we cast off.

• Like 2

The day after my luggage tags were up on the website for me to see our cruise was cancelled. Oasis May 10th was the cruise. So I saw the luggage tags, got excited and then the next day it was cancelled. Rescheduled for Sept. 6th and we are going if I have to climb up to the bridge and bump a few things myself on the way out to open seas. 😂

4 hours ago, molly361 said:

Actually old school here still like my boarding passes/set sail on paper

A few years ago I decided I was going to do a paperless cruise. All the info I needed was in various e-mails so I figured I would just pull them up when I needed them. So the time came to check in for my flight home. Gmail did not recognize the IP address I was signing in from and would not let me into my account. It was a long time before I did another paperless cruise!🙄

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

A few years ago I decided I was going to do a paperless cruise. All the info I needed was in various e-mails so I figured I would just pull them up when I needed them. So the time came to check in for my flight home. Gmail did not recognize the IP address I was signing in from and would not let me into my account. It was a long time before I did another paperless cruise!🙄

Me too...like you and Molly...I always print off my set sail pass.   I never print the docs, except for the confirmation page. As soon as they are ready... I immediately tuck both single page set sail passes into our passports and are ready to go.  We need those anyway before we can collect our sea pass cards from the cabin on most cruises now.  Even Tampa was retooling in February.  

• Like 1