Cancelled cruise showing in cruise history

antsp

26 minutes ago, antsp said:

My cancelled cruise on the Sky is showing in my cruise history. Is this normal, will it disappear, do you still get the credit.......

Things come and go. Check again in a few days. Has happened to me a few times recently 

Our canceled cruise is in our cruise history with a status "current".  I suppose some day in the near future they will take it away.  I suspect it will not be removed until after the date the cruise was suppose to be completed.

47 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

Our March 17 cancelled cruise shows as completed and added to our history. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Guess you are not expecting FCC or refund?  If it remains that way I suggest contacting Princess to get it removed  

13 minutes ago, dog said:

Guess you are not expecting FCC or refund?  If it remains that way I suggest contacting Princess to get it removed  

Yes I am. Filed the form on March 12, got the confirmation and waiting, like so many others. It has only been half of the 60 days, so we will see. Maybe once the refund is processed the cruise will disappear from the history. One more Captain's Circle credit is far from the biggest concern.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Musky Ike said:

Our March 17 cancelled cruise shows as completed and added to our history. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Our Majestic Princess cruise we got full credits, so the Captains Circle credits should remain.

• Like 1

We canceled a September cruise through a major TA. It was still appearing as booked on the Personalizer. I figured that the reservation people were slammed and it was just taking a while to get records adjusted. But, after it was still showing as “booked” three weeks later, I called the TA to have them check. Even though the TA canceled the voyage, Princess said they must have missed it. They immediately canceled the booking and it was gone from the Personalizer.  Interestingly, the EZair booking was almost immediately canceled on the airline site (when the TA cancelled the booking) even though it was also still appearing on the Princess booking.

I had a cruise on Celebrity cancelled two days before.  It shows in my account as a completed cruise.  My TA called and requested refund the Monday after the cruise should have sailed on Sunday.  Celebrity has since contacted me about part of the refund.  Nearly a month later and it still shows as a completed cruise.  EM

Our April 4 cruise on the Sky docked today (figuratively of course), and in our Cruise History, overnight it went from Current to Completed. Interestingly, since it would have been our 15th cruise, both our Captain Circle statuses went from Platinum to Elite.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Our April 4 cruise on the Sky docked today (figuratively of course), and in our Cruise History, overnight it went from Current to Completed. Interestingly, since it would have been our 15th cruise, both our Captain Circle statuses went from Platinum to Elite.

Congrats ☺️

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

that's a solid move by Princess if Princess was the one that cancelled the cruise while you were still booked good to go 

to allow the cruise credit and days "cruised" 

if it sticks ...

I quite agree, "..if it sticks".  I'll be watching out for any "downgrade" back to Platinum, and I have a PDF copy of our Account details showing our new Elite status, in case this is an error on their part and they try to trackback on it. I doubt it's an error though, and I suspect, as you say, it's another way for them to reward loyal customers who are  sticking with them through these trying times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lx200gps said:

I quite agree, "..if it sticks".  I'll be watching out for any "downgrade" back to Platinum, and I have a PDF copy of our Account details showing our new Elite status, in case this is an error on their part and they try to trackback on it. I doubt it's an error though, and I suspect, as you say, it's another way for them to reward loyal customers who are  sticking with them through these trying times. 

Mine did now t stick. Showed I completed my March 7 th cruise that I had cancelled. It was in my cruise history for a few weeks. After I received my FCC. Everything was corrected. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dog said:

Mine did now t stick. Showed I completed my March 7 th cruise that I had cancelled. It was in my cruise history for a few weeks. After I received my FCC. Everything was corrected. 

Am I understanding that you cancelled rather than Princess canceling on you?

Perhaps they are handling each cancellation circumstance differently. 

On 4/11/2020 at 1:39 AM, satxdiver said:

Our canceled cruise is in our cruise history with a status "current".  I suppose some day in the near future they will take it away.  I suspect it will not be removed until after the date the cruise was suppose to be completed.

My status changed from current to completed on my cruise from which I was supposed to disembark yesterday.  I have heard that it falls off once your refund is completed.  Not sure which way it will go .. just depends I guess.  

2 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

My status changed from current to completed on my cruise from which I was supposed to disembark yesterday.  I have heard that it falls off once your refund is completed.  Not sure which way it will go .. just depends I guess.  

I guess nobody but Princess knows what they plan for this situation, but your comment about refund makes me wonder. In our case, we did not choose Option 2, the refund, and chose Option 1 to take the FCC and let Princess keep or money. Hey, at the time it seemed like a good idea ;o(  Also, WE did not cancel the trip, Princess did. So perhaps whether the "phantom" cruise disappears or stays as completed (and whether our newly awarded Elite status stays) may have something to do with those two factors?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

I guess nobody but Princess knows what they plan for this situation, but your comment about refund makes me wonder. In our case, we did not choose Option 2, the refund, and chose Option 1 to take the FCC and let Princess keep or money. Hey, at the time it seemed like a good idea ;o(  Also, WE did not cancel the trip, Princess did. So perhaps whether the "phantom" cruise disappears or stays as completed (and whether our newly awarded Elite status stays) may have something to do with those two factors?

Our phantom cruise (on which we were to have gained elite status) is to dock in Copenhagen on 4/25. 
We are eager to see how they handle it. 

3 minutes ago, enfuego4cruising said:

Our cancelled  March 15th cruise "finished" on March 30th. It showed up in my cruise history as completed with the added days posted. It was removed and the total cruise days reset on April 9th, which coincided with my FCC's being posted to my account.

Boo! They should let us keep them. 😛

March 11 cruise cancelled by Princess. Cruise shows as completed with the credits. I have FCC and my refund. I expect them to correct the error and see the cruise drop off my completed list, eventually. Or maybe that is what's holding up the return to my account of the FCD I used to book that cruise. I was looking for it last night. Looking at a cruise to book for next year and realized it's not there.

1 minute ago, portiemom said:

March 11 cruise cancelled by Princess. Cruise shows as completed with the credits. I have FCC and my refund. I expect them to correct the error and see the cruise drop off my completed list, eventually. Or maybe that is what's holding up the return to my account of the FCD I used to book that cruise. I was looking for it last night. Looking at a cruise to book for next year and realized it's not there.

Re: FCD. Will it be included in your FCC amount?  I did not get my FCD back either. 

As mentioned, we did receive our FCC into our account and our cruise history has been reset. What I did not mention was that  there has been no FCD posted back to our account as of yet. Curious if they will place the FCD's back into our Captain's Circle account or if they will refund them along with the other items due.

• Like 1