Juneau Harbor Webcam

Saturday July 10th is a nice day in Juneau.  The good news is the Nieuw Amsterdam is heading from Mexico to Seattle for test cruises. In a couple weeks she will be starting to go from Seattle to Alaska and the long wait will be over.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used the link on page one to check on Juneau and found it is raining in Juneau.  I then jumped to the Ft. Lauderdale Camera.  The is a Disney hip and two Celebrity ships, a Solstice class ship and the Edge which disembarked  passengers  and will welcome more today.  By the way, I have a friend who loves Celebrity and took the Edge and did not like it!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aquahound said:

That bear cam is always fun to watch. 

Y’all do know that’s about 800 miles from Juneau, right?

Of course!  But who can resist watching them?  😄 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, atexsix said:

I've never seen that many in one place before!

Last night about 8:00 Alaska time, on this particular webcam (there are 4 or 5 from different live cams up there and of course they pan the cameras for different views, close-in or wide-angle, etc.), I kid you not there were at LEAST 20!  It was crazy cool!!  The Riffles - Katmai National Park, Alaska (explore.org)

Check it out tonight if you have time.

• Like 1

Just now, zelker said:

Last night about 8:00 Alaska time, on this particular webcam (there are 4 or 5 from different live cams up there and of course they pan the cameras for different views, close-in or wide-angle, etc.), I kid you not there were at LEAST 20!  It was crazy cool!!  The Riffles - Katmai National Park, Alaska (explore.org)

Check it out tonight if you have time.

I'm going to have to check at different times.  What amazes me is how patient they are, I think fishing is boring from a human standpoint, even with bait, poles, and all kinds of other stuff to help us. 

• Haha 1