Juneau Harbor Webcam

21 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

I have been watching the web cam today and see the yacht Blackwood.  I cannot quite picture where it is docked.  Anyone have an idea about that?

Look at the snowcloud . com webcam south view. 

8 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

I have been watching the web cam today and see the yacht Blackwood.  I cannot quite picture where it is docked.  Anyone have an idea about that?

It is out near the AJ dock where the Norwegian ships trade off during the season but it is out even further at the far end.  I hope you were able to use the link supplied by luvteaching.  

15 hours ago, oaktreerb said:

It is out near the AJ dock where the Norwegian ships trade off during the season but it is out even further at the far end.  I hope you were able to use the link supplied by luvteaching.  

I was able to use the link.  I suspected that the dock was that one just from what I have seen on the Juneau web cam.  I have never been that far along the dock in Juneau to "sightsee".   Thank you for your reply!

On 6/25/2020 at 9:55 AM, bellebaby said:

Bravo Eugenia in Juneau today...owned by Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys.

B

Wow.  That’s quite a yacht!  I think I saw it on the webcam but didn’t know it was a yacht.  The style lines are really unique.

20 hours ago, oaktreerb said:

Wow.  That’s quite a yacht!  I think I saw it on the webcam but didn’t know it was a yacht.  The style lines are really unique.

Yes, and, in my opinion, not very attractive at all.  

Given the current entrance requirements for Alaska, I wonder how this yacht and whomever was aboard was able to get into Juneau?  Lots of small boat traffic from/to somewhere that the web cam never showed.  

Juneau looks desolate on this last Sunday in June.  I bet many are suffering with the shut down. Vancouver, Victoria and Seattle will not be as affected as will Juneau and Skagway and Ketchikan.

On 6/26/2020 at 7:40 PM, oaktreerb said:

If the yacht is anything like his football team, it's slowly sinking.

5 hours ago, quack2 said:

If the yacht is anything like his football team, it's slowly sinking.

Thank you for a bit of a chuckle on this Sunday afternoon!  Andy Dalton, late of my Bengals, is now the back-up QB.  He left a "a ship that had sunk" (but, which hopes to arise again in 2020--and may do so). Mr. Dalton is a good human being and still has some good football left in him. I think.  Is he the answer to Mr. Jones' team problems?  No, he isn't.  But, if the 2020 NFL season is able to be played, having an experienced QB as Dalton as a back-up may assist Dallas.

I'm with you Sue from Canada! I look at the webcam and dream! Then I go over and look at Ketchikan, Homer and Skagway. Oh well - have cruises booked for 2021 and they include Alaska so we'll see what happens. 

Karen