Cabanas at Coco Cay

17 minutes ago, Starfire33 said:

Good afternoon! Does anyone know where I can get pricing for the cabanas? I haven’t been there since before (a long time before!) they upgraded to Perfect Day. Thank you so much!

Sarah

We purchased ours in our cruise planner. Look under excursions and choose Coco Cay.  They should list everything there.

Just as a ball park figure for you, we have a March 2022 cruise on Oasis booked.  The cabanas recently became available to book.  Here are the initial prices offered...of course, RCI uses different prices for different cruises, and I've heard the prices go up as inventory drops...so this price list could be pointless

South Beach cabana $399

Chill Island cabana $549

Oasis Lagoon cabana $549

Beach Club cabana $999

Beach Club over the water cabana $1049

1 minute ago, erinsmom03 said:

Just as a ball park figure for you, we have a March 2022 cruise on Oasis booked.  The cabanas recently became available to book.  Here are the initial prices offered...of course, RCI uses different prices for different cruises, and I've heard the prices go up as inventory drops...so this price list could be pointless

South Beach cabana $399

Chill Island cabana $549

Oasis Lagoon cabana $549

Beach Club cabana $999

To Add:

August 2021

South Beach $699

Chill Island $699

Oasis $799

Beach Club cabana $1399

Beach Club Over Water $1699

Thrill park cabanas not listed yet

6 minutes ago, cured said:

To Add:

August 2021

South Beach $699

Chill Island $699

Oasis $799

Beach Club cabana $1399

Beach Club Over Water $1699

Thrill park cabanas not listed yet

Wow... what a jump! I booked the South Beach because it was the best price...It's almost twice as much here! Glad I got one booked early!

5 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

Wow... what a jump! I booked the South Beach because it was the best price...It's almost twice as much here! Glad I got one booked early!

I forgot to add that we are on Oasis too.

I would love to have the overwater cabana at $1049.  We booked at the $1,699, hoping that just maybe they will go down, but highly improbably.

On our August 2020 cruise that we lifted and shifted, the overwater cabana started out at $1,699 and then went up from there.  It was over $2k by the time we lifted and shifted.  Some people were reporting prices nearing $3K. So we grabbed the new one at $1,699. Thank goodness we saved a bunch by price protecting the 2020 cruise into 2021.  That was the only way to justify the price.

21 minutes ago, cured said:

I forgot to add that we are on Oasis too.

I would love to have the overwater cabana at $1049.  We booked at the $1,699, hoping that just maybe they will go down, but highly improbably.

On our August 2020 cruise that we lifted and shifted, the overwater cabana started out at $1,699 and then went up from there.  It was over $2k by the time we lifted and shifted.  Some people were reporting prices nearing $3K. So we grabbed the new one at $1,699. Thank goodness we saved a bunch by price protecting the 2020 cruise into 2021.  That was the only way to justify the price.

I really would love to get one of the over the water cabanas...except at this point, it is only my husband and myself on this cruise.  Our first kid-free trip!  It's a bit much for just two of us!. If I knew for sure friends would be coming with us, I'd book it for sure!

On Oasis this January

South beach $698.99

Thrill Water Park $699 (these are for six people, cabanas in other areas hold eight) 

Chill island $699

Oasis lagoon $899

Beach club $1199

Over the water $1699

5 hours ago, erinsmom03 said:

South Beach cabana $399

Chill Island cabana $549

Oasis Lagoon cabana $549

Beach Club cabana $999

DW and i booked a coco beach cabana for our oct 2021 cruise on symphony, it was $1300. the floating cabanas were $1700

I had two Thrill Water Park cabana's booked for our May 2020 cruise that was canceled by RCI....I got a great price $499.00 per cabana...hoping to get a similar price for our May 2021.

6 hours ago, erinsmom03 said:

I really would love to get one of the over the water cabanas...except at this point, it is only my husband and myself on this cruise.  Our first kid-free trip!  It's a bit much for just two of us!. If I knew for sure friends would be coming with us, I'd book it for sure!

Agree with you about the cabanas for only 2 people because it would have been only my DH and I which would have been too much.  But I convinced his family to join us especially since the cabanas will provide distancing from the rest of the guests.  Now, I’m looking forward to it.

Hopefully, you’ll have some friends join you for your cruise. 

My in-laws got us all a floating cabana for our cruise next year.  That was very generous so I will certainly do the tip for the attendant but I'm not sure what a reasonable tip would be.  Any suggestions?  $200?  A certain % of what we paid for it?  Thanks!

7 hours ago, erinsmom03 said:

South Beach cabana $399

Chill Island cabana $549

Oasis Lagoon cabana $549

Beach Club cabana $999

Wow!!!  That is so much less than our July 4th Brilliance of the Seas cruise in 2021!  Over the water cabanas are $1700!

7 minutes ago, brucefan21 said:

My in-laws got us all a floating cabana for our cruise next year.  That was very generous so I will certainly do the tip for the attendant but I'm not sure what a reasonable tip would be.  Any suggestions?  $200?  A certain % of what we paid for it?  Thanks!

We usually tip $20 per adult.  But, that being said, we have not ever rented a $1700 cabana in the past.  We hope to next summer.

3 hours ago, jndsilver31 said:

DW and i booked a coco beach cabana for our oct 2021 cruise on symphony, it was $1300. the floating cabanas were $1700

Wow! That's pretty high for so far out!

40 minutes ago, Erik101 said:

Agree with you about the cabanas for only 2 people because it would have been only my DH and I which would have been too much.  But I convinced his family to join us especially since the cabanas will provide distancing from the rest of the guests.  Now, I’m looking forward to it.

Hopefully, you’ll have some friends join you for your cruise. 

How nice for you!  We have quite a big group going on a British Isles cruise in July 2021...they all want to wait to plan the next one...not me!

15 minutes ago, ladylyn915 said:

Wow!!!  That is so much less than our July 4th Brilliance of the Seas cruise in 2021!  Over the water cabanas are $1700!

Wow! That's a lot more...all I can think is because it's for March 2022, almost two years away...I honestly couldn't believe it when it showed up on my cruise planner!

Wish we could get those prices.  September Harmony are $499 and $799 for two weeks in a row for South Beach and start  at $799 for anything else.  It varies a LOT between cruises.  Over the water are near $2000 for both weeks.

We haven't been to Coco Cay since 1999. I wasn't sure which cabana to go for, Chill Island or South Beach. But I figured that either of them would be great, I'd just get the less expensive one and give it a try. One person posted that South Beach might be less expensive because it isn't as quiet as Chill Island...anyone else have any insight in the price difference?

17 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

We haven't been to Coco Cay since 1999. I wasn't sure which cabana to go for, Chill Island or South Beach. But I figured that either of them would be great, I'd just get the less expensive one and give it a try. One person posted that South Beach might be less expensive because it isn't as quiet as Chill Island...anyone else have any insight in the price difference?

I think South Beach is cheaper because it is farther away from everything.  If you want a quiet place, this would be what I would choose. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2020 at 9:53 PM, Ashland said:

I had two Thrill Water Park cabana's booked for our May 2020 cruise that was canceled by RCI....I got a great price $499.00 per cabana...hoping to get a similar price for our May 2021.

Did you ask if you could move the cabana purchases to your May 2021 cruise? We have a cabana booked at that price for our upcoming (hopefully) mid-September cruise and may need to move it to 2021. Hubby wants me to ask to move the cabana purchase over too but I don't think they'll let us. Hubby wants me to argue with them if they say no, so just wondered if you asked about it. Thanks!