Shareholder Benefit

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I know I asked this before but cannot remember (1) the answer(s) received; (2) when I asked as my search stops in 2018.

The newish T&Cs says "Single guests paying 200% of applicable fare receive full onboard credit value." Is this a hang-over from olden times or is it currently applied? If applied, what do solos get instead of 100% (if anything)? My Carnival shareholding paid me the full OBC even though there was only little me.

Regards,

Cublet

• 9 months later...

Good morning dear cruise critic people

I have not received confirmation from the shareholder benefit dept. after faxing all the info.  I sent a 2nd email still no response does anyone have a phone number to call since our cruise is getting very close.  Thank you all

14 minutes ago, mpdp said:

I have not received confirmation from the shareholder benefit dept. after faxing all the info.  I sent a 2nd email still no response does anyone have a phone number to call since our cruise is getting very close.  Thank you all

(954) 628-9325, option #3

57 minutes ago, mpdp said:

Have you checked Cruise Planner to see if it posted to your booking?

1 minute ago, Another_Critic said:

Or call RC (800-526-9723) to see if OBC is reflected on your booking.  Many times it has posted, but not yet reflected in the Cruise Planner.

The Shareholder OBC requests had been processing very quickly; sometimes the same day I'd submitted it or within 1-2 days, even for cruises as far out as Jan 2023.

I always use the email and like others said it is always very fast, sometimes the same day but at the most a couple  of days.  That said I sent one last week for 2 bookings and they have not yet been posted.  Resent them yesterday.  Maybe the person that does that is on vacation😇

7 hours ago, molly361 said:

I always use the email and like others said it is always very fast, sometimes the same day but at the most a couple  of days.  That said I sent one last week for 2 bookings and they have not yet been posted.  Resent them yesterday.  Maybe the person that does that is on vacation😇

my experience this time also, 21 days now and not seen on the planner yet.  Think I'll re-submit tomorrow again

Hello,

I know I asked this before but didn't receive any responses.😭

The newish T&Cs says "Single guests paying 200% of applicable fare receive full onboard credit value." Is this a hang-over from olden times or is it currently applied? If applied, what do solos not paying 200% get instead of 100%? Having over 340 C&A points, outside of July & August (and holidays), I pay 75% of the couple's rate so would I get 75% of the available OBC?

Regards,

Cublet

1 hour ago, cublet said:

Hello,

I know I asked this before but didn't receive any responses.😭

The newish T&Cs says "Single guests paying 200% of applicable fare receive full onboard credit value." Is this a hang-over from olden times or is it currently applied? If applied, what do solos not paying 200% get instead of 100%? Having over 340 C&A points, outside of July & August (and holidays), I pay 75% of the couple's rate so would I get 75% of the available OBC?

Regards,

Cublet

If you are over 340 points and getting the 150% solo supplement you still get the full shareholders benefit

Edited by Ourusualbeach

38 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If you are over 340 points and getting the 150% solo supplement you still get the full shareholders benefit

Hello,

Many thanks - again.

Regards,

Cublet

• Like 1

We submitted ours a couple months ago for February 2022 Cruise on Enchantment OS.   Never got any formal feed back regarding SH OBC from Royal Caribbean but Travel Agent verified that it was posted on our shipboard account. 

8 hours ago, nutucruise said:

We submitted ours a couple months ago for February 2022 Cruise on Enchantment OS.   Never got any formal feed back regarding SH OBC from Royal Caribbean but Travel Agent verified that it was posted on our shipboard account. 

If it's posted you will see it in your cruise planner. 

31 minutes ago, andreasfcb said:

Can someone out of the US confirm that the shareholder benefit is applicable? We are from Switzerland and hold some shares. Would be nice to get the benefits!

What will they accept as proof?

Hi @andreasfcb, the minimum # of shares to receive the benefit is 100. Since you indicate you ‘hold some shares’, it was not clear you are aware of the 100 share threshold.

34 minutes ago, wallyj said:

Hi @andreasfcb, the minimum # of shares to receive the benefit is 100. Since you indicate you ‘hold some shares’, it was not clear you are aware of the 100 share threshold.

Yes, I am aware of that. I bought some when the stock was 30ish, but unfortunately only like 20. 

So holding 100 shares and showing a screenshot to the indicated mail should be enough.

21 minutes ago, andreasfcb said:

Yes, I am aware of that. I bought some when the stock was 30ish, but unfortunately only like 20. 

So holding 100 shares and showing a screenshot to the indicated mail should be enough.

Yes.  The screenshot needs to show proof that is less then 90 days old.  I update my screenshot every 90 days.

• 2 months later...
On 7/21/2021 at 9:21 AM, Another_Critic said:

I’m new to Royal….where specifically in the cruise planner do I check to see if the shareholder benefit has been posted?  Will I also get an e-mail saying I got it?

2 hours ago, Californian said:

I’m new to Royal….where specifically in the cruise planner do I check to see if the shareholder benefit has been posted?  Will I also get an e-mail saying I got it?

Mine showed up along the top between OREDER HISTORY and CART.  The '$100 US CREDIT' showed up a week or so after I requested the benefit.  

image.png.604f339e6f377a82830c499bf7dca930.png