Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

53 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Interesting question with respect to AI. I'd love to know the results of that query.

As would I.

I’d also love to know the results of the favorite ship class question. I wonder if anyone else had difficulty choosing only one favorite. 

Its all just marketing research for them.  They have already adjusted a bit in allowing on some the mostly sail.  Still very strange times and until things get fully back up and running they will adjust as needed.  I think it will eventually be a hybrid model for them on bookings, they will have simply sail with no perks and the AI like they are kind of doing now.  I dont see them going back to pick and choose what you want down the line.  I think they should keep as simple as possible.  They have no way to see if the impact on revenue, they can estimate sure, has been affected positive or negative since all ships are not sailing and they are doing very limited occupancys currently. The results will be in what ever marketing they come out with in the future.  

9 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

I’d also love to know the results of the favorite ship class question. I wonder if anyone else had difficulty choosing only one favorite. 

I chose all 3 even tho never sailed on E class yet, I like the design of the ship, I know many dont.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

As would I.

Not for us, it was a very easy choice. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

y'all should read the book, "Who Moved My Cheese."  You might see yourself in it. lol

Boy that brings back memories…

It was required reading at a former company I worked for years ago.

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 2

Does anyone have a link to watch the last webinar (Sep. 27th I believe)? I was out of state attending to a family member after surgery and have not received the link to watch it... I have received (and completed) the latest survey so that one is not needed.

Thank you so much in advance!

6 minutes ago, Cruising Divers said:

Does anyone have a link to watch the last webinar (Sep. 27th I believe)? I was out of state attending to a family member after surgery and have not received the link to watch it... I have received (and completed) the latest survey so that one is not needed.

Thank you so much in advance!

This should be it:  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cruising Divers said:

Thank you very much for your reply!

Is there a way to “register” before I watch it so that I get the PUP’s? Thanks again!

Excellent question. The original invitation included the following statement, but I've seen nothing indicating how you earn the points. Maybe the details are included in the video.

If you are unable to attend the session, don’t worry! We will be sharing a recording of the webinar after it has ended and, of course, there will be an opportunity to earn Power Up Points for watching.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Excellent question. The original invitation included the following statement, but I've seen nothing indicating how you earn the points. Maybe the details are included in the video.

If you are unable to attend the session, don’t worry! We will be sharing a recording of the webinar after it has ended and, of course, there will be an opportunity to earn Power Up Points for watching.

Yes this is exactly what I was referring to - thank you for your reply!

The search continues I suppose.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cruising Divers said:

Yes this is exactly what I was referring to - thank you for your reply!

The search continues I suppose.

Perhaps you can watch the video, take screen captures showing that you watched it, then use the statement from the email that says you should get points for watching?

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Cruising Divers said:

Thank you very much for your reply!

Is there a way to “register” before I watch it so that I get the PUP’s? Thanks again!

I looked back at the September Captain's Club Newsletter email that came in on 9/30 and there is a link there that allows you to enter your CC number for PUPs. When I do it, my info gets entered automatically. Whether from cookies or the link info, I am hesitant to post the link.

I do NOT find away to get PUPs looking at the link to the video on the CC website, just in the email newsletter.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, HskrCrsr said:

I looked back at the September Captain's Club Newsletter email that came in on 9/30 and there is a link there that allows you to enter your CC number for PUPs. When I do it, my info gets entered automatically. Whether from cookies or the link info, I am hesitant to post the link.

I do NOT find away to get PUPs looking at the link to the video on the CC website, just in the email newsletter.

Hmmm... My email is from 9/20, it is the registration email for the webinar and when I click it now it (of course) says “this webinar has ended”. I don’t have an email from 9/30 for some reason. 

6 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

10 Power Up Points = 1 Captain's Club point. You would earn 2-18 Captain's Club Points per night on board  so the PUP is shy of a full night. 

Thanks for the clarification. I did not know that… 

33 minutes ago, Cruising Divers said:

Hmmm... My email is from 9/20, it is the registration email for the webinar and when I click it now it (of course) says “this webinar has ended”. I don’t have an email from 9/30 for some reason. 

Do you get the monthly Captain's Club Newsletter email? It's that, not the email specific to the webinar, that has the link for later viewing. I've been getting those for years but I have no idea if I signed up for them or if they are automatic.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, HskrCrsr said:

Do you get the monthly Captain's Club Newsletter email? It's that, not the email specific to the webinar, that has the link for later viewing. I've been getting those for years but I have no idea if I signed up for them or if they are automatic.

I do get them but I must have deleted it as I do not see it in my email now.

5 hours ago, Cruising Divers said:

I do get them but I must have deleted it as I do not see it in my email now.

I found this link and it does not seem to pre-load any personal info. This is from the email newsletter, so it should be fair game to all Captain's Club members. They say

"We celebrated World Tourism Day with our partners at World Wildlife Fund (WWF) with an exclusive webinar on sustainable tourism. In case you missed it, here’s a chance to watch it and learn how you can do your part to protect our planet. Plus, you’ll earn 30 Power Up Points just for doing so if you watch the entire presentation by October 14."

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4654326596894568463?allowMobile=y&ecid=em_23553203&rid=282401546&mes=Celebrity Loyalty Enewsletter SEP 2021 EM&emsc=CCC_SEL_OUR_NAN_H_USA_CA_3_CVP&empf=Y&emct=S&lnkid=TILE5_CTA

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HskrCrsr said:

Plus, you’ll earn 30 Power Up Points just for doing so if you watch the entire presentation by October 14."

Be sure to take a screen shot at the end, just in case you are not awarded the points. That way, you have proof of when you watched.

• Thanks 1