Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

4 hours ago, cluso said:

AUS/NZ was my first one.  Do points just show up on my account and/or do you get notified?  Did not see any points yet today.

TIA

Points just show up without any prior warning.  However this thread is useful for notifying you when points start showing up and when the next opportunity to earn points comes up.

See you on board in 8 days!

• Like 3

0DB6E481-2D36-4F69-BF9D-9B21980551F9.thumb.jpeg.717c2f564e68cb816fc6eaef2a0e4bf2.jpegJust had an email from Celebrity to say that the point from the 18/08/22 Australia quiz has been added to my account.

This should have been added in September, but wasn’t.

When I contacted them after mid September,( adding the attached proof) I was told that they had no record of me doing the quiz and couldn’t see the date the screen shot was taken.

As it was only 10 PUP. points(1C.C point) I didn’t persue

the matter, but I wasn’t happy.

My query, do I now have to wait until mid November for the point to be added?

Edited by upwarduk

Possibly.  Well, probably.  I had to chase down the point owed to me from August which should have showed up in September and didn’t. I submitted my screen shot as did you.  The point finally showed up in October, the day before the expected 5 points from September did.  Based on that experience, I think you are likely to get your missing point in November.

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We recently completed the Australia and New Zealand Webinar Power Up activity in September and did not receive the points in October. Have been regularly receiving points for completed activities in the past so not sure what went wrong this time. I sent an email with beginning and end screen shots to the Captain’s Club email (CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com) over a week ago with no response. Any ideas on a better point of contact number/email? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

1 minute ago, SeasideMemories said:

We recently completed the Australia and New Zealand Webinar Power Up activity in September and did not receive the points in October. Have been regularly receiving points for completed activities in the past so not sure what went wrong this time. I sent an email with beginning and end screen shots to the Captain’s Club email (CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com) over a week ago with no response. Any ideas on a better point of contact number/email? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

It will take longer than a week.  Also a bit confused as September was not recently.

2 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

It will take longer than a week.  Also a bit confused as September was not recently.

Not sure what is confusing. Completed activity by the Sept 27 cut-off date. Points should have shown up by Oct 14 and didn’t. I gave it a little bit longer just in case and then sent an email to the listed Captain’s Club addr from the Celebrity website. Gave that over a week for a response and have not heard back. Was wondering if there was maybe a better contact phone number or email. 

4 minutes ago, SeasideMemories said:

Not sure what is confusing. Completed activity by the Sept 27 cut-off date. Points should have shown up by Oct 14 and didn’t. I gave it a little bit longer just in case and then sent an email to the listed Captain’s Club addr from the Celebrity website. Gave that over a week for a response and have not heard back. Was wondering if there was maybe a better contact phone number or email. 

I started asking about missing cruise points(not power up points), beginning of September, by Captain's Club calling.  He said he would he email the appropriate people 

Didn't hear anything!  Sent an email on September 29th, and, finally got an answer October 30th!

So, more than likely you're probably looking at a month, for a response 

I didn't receive my points either, so, I called them and spoke to a very pleasant and glib person who said he would send emails to his problem resolution people and committed to call me back in 1 week to personally ensure that the problem was corrected.

As I expected, the problem was never corrected and he NEVER called back.  The point of all of this is.....it's more worthwhile to take a hammer to your head then call them and expect something to happen.

7 minutes ago, annandme said:

I didn't receive my points either, so, I called them and spoke to a very pleasant and glib person who said he would send emails to his problem resolution people and committed to call me back in 1 week to personally ensure that the problem was corrected.

As I expected, the problem was never corrected and he NEVER called back.  The point of all of this is.....it's more worthwhile to take a hammer to your head then call them and expect something to happen.

That sounds like a real headache. If possible, post back and let us know how that worked out for you.🤣 

• Haha 1