Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

5 minutes ago, mayleeman said:

Our half-anniversary is Valentine's Day, so remembering our actual anniversary is very easy! 

More on topic, how many people just run the webinar while they do something else?

The cool kids get married in August, so I'm not surprised you did, too. 😁

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, poffles said:

1.  Me too ... guess I'm drunk too 🙂 Not that I would say I ever didn't like her.

2.  Totally agree, this one was enjoyable.  Especially enjoyed the social dynamic between them all.  

I interviewed her for an article once, she's totally fine. I enjoyed watching this one, didn't even silence it for the background, despite the silly questions. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Have him log into his account and see what email address is associated with his account.  Normally the email address you sign in with is the one Celebrity uses to communicate with you, or at least it is that way in my wife and my accounts. 

You would think that...at least we did. Ever since PUPs started back in 2020 DH has gotten his PUP emails to the address that he uses to sign into his X account. They have always gone to that email he uses for logging in. This last one was sent to an email address that's totally different and to our knowledge has never been used for anything relating to X. They must have just done something to their system (IT strikes again). I just yesterday upgraded my WIFI and got the verifying email confirming the order. We do this every cruise. I didn't upgrade DH's again, what we always do. But he also got a confirming email. That's never happened before. Puzzling, but in the end it really doesn't matter. It just makes you say, "hmmmm."

30 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

You would think that...at least we did. Ever since PUPs started back in 2020 DH has gotten his PUP emails to the address that he uses to sign into his X account. They have always gone to that email he uses for logging in. This last one was sent to an email address that's totally different and to our knowledge has never been used for anything relating to X. They must have just done something to their system (IT strikes again). I just yesterday upgraded my WIFI and got the verifying email confirming the order. We do this every cruise. I didn't upgrade DH's again, what we always do. But he also got a confirming email. That's never happened before. Puzzling, but in the end it really doesn't matter. It just makes you say, "hmmmm."

I found out you can link accounts with your spouse and, whoever has the most power points, then you both will have the same amount of higher points.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

I found out you can link accounts with your spouse and, whoever has the most power points, then you both will have the same amount of higher points.

However if one sails without the other their level would reflect only their own Captains Club total. 

• Like 1

Just now, Duhey2 said:

In y'all's experience, how long does it take for the PUPs to post?  The whole 14 days or sooner?

In my experience, they appear on or around the 14th of the month after they are earned. 

I expect the points from this past week's webinar to appear near the 14th of March. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Duhey2 said:

Thanks MamaFej.  We have a Mexican Riviera on 03/11 and I was hoping to board the ship not as a Preview CC member.

The Captain's Club T&C's seem to base Preview and Classic tiers on sailings rather than points:

"Your Captain's Club membership falls into one of six tiers: Preview (prior to sailing), Classic (after first completed cruise), Select (after earning 150 Club Points), Elite (after earning 300 Club Points), Elite Plus (after earning 750 Club Points) and Zenith (after earning 3,000 Club Points). After you complete qualifying sailings, your membership will automatically advance to the applicable membership level. "

Has anyone reported getting the benefits of Classic tier without having cruised, and solely by PUPs? I have been curious about this for some time. I recognize the tiers are described in most places based on points, but the terms suggest otherwise.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Duhey2 said:

Thanks MamaFej.  We have a Mexican Riviera on 03/11 and I was hoping to board the ship not as a Preview CC member.

It never hurts to ask if those recent PUPs can be posted to your account before the stated 3/14 date!

Email: cec@celebrity.com

3 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I am glad that this site lets us know when a new PUP opportunity comes out.  I used to get e-mails from Celebrity about PUPs, but it has been many months since I received one.  Thank you.

I would resubscribe if I were you.