Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

8 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Yes many no longer receive them, including myself. captains Club says they have the correct address for me but I get marketing emails only, not PUP.  Just keep watching this thread and if any new power ups appear, the announcement will be seeing here.

Yes, I got the same story when mine stopped after I reached Elite level.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, patty1955 said:

It doesn't have an option for Captains Club, which is what I want. I get all the promotional emails.

Respectfully, the CC emails are part of the promo emails that Celebrity sends, not something separate and distinct on their own.

When I signed up for the CC points thing, I started getting Celebrity promo emails and "unsubscribed." Eventually, I looked into it and realized the CC opportunities are sprinkled into the many general promo emails that arrive in my inbox. You need to look for them in the midst of the rest of their marketing emails.

CC opps don't arrive as often as they did in 2021/22, however; now, there seems to be one opportunity every two months. I'm expecting the next one either late this month or in December. I'd watch this thread because people will post info about it a.s.a.p.! 😁

Hope this helps,

cjr

4 minutes ago, CNSfromHI said:

Respectfully, the CC emails are part of the promo emails that Celebrity sends, not something separate and distinct on their own.

There are emails specifically to Captain's Club members. Captain's Club newsletters, surveys and previews of sales are all sent to Captain's Club members. 

Just now, patty1955 said:

There are emails specifically to Captain's Club members. Captain's Club newsletters, surveys and previews of sales are all sent to Captain's Club members. 

Yes, and I receive them, too. But the CC point emails are not something separate.

Good luck.

cjr

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Stockjock said:

I think most of you realize that there have been very few PUP offers recently. I did a pretty extensive survey today on potential new Celebrity ports, but they did not offer me any PUP points.

Yes, the new CEO is really taking the joy out of life by being stingy on the PUP opportunities. So will it be a Merry Christmas or will it be bahumbug for PUP? 

Cheers! 

• Like 1

Just now, TourDeCruise said:

We are still waiting for our power-up points from the September/October webinar. I emailed Captain's Club asking about my missing points, but no reply. I guess we won't be getting them.

Call the Captains Club. Calling them is the way to get missing points.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TourDeCruise said:

I will be onboard the Ascent in 12 days so I will bring up then with CC person. We are Zenith so there is really no higher we can go except maybe someday being the guests with the highest number of points on a given cruise. No chance we will make double Zenith. 

New loyalty level:  To Infinity and Beyond!  [works pretty good with Celebrity ship names!!!]

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 11/23/2023 at 12:33 AM, AMediator said:

Hi did anyone ever get points for the webinar?  I "watched" the entire thing... 

The same thing happened to me. My husband had them and I didn't. I solved it by deleting the cc number from my account and then re-entering it, and the points I was missing appeared.

• 2 weeks later...