Diamond Club Theory when we return

2 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

Don't get it....to what end? 🤷‍♀️. Was he selling something besides trying to get subscribers?  I've never seen a loft suite on Symphony so was intrigued.  I must have missed something...  

It was a good video, but it breaks the rules.  He should know better he was warned a few days ago.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Mbayley@rccl.com 

They probably need a laugh about now. 

8 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Molly is already gone and one of the first to go. 

No need to keep her around if the ships aren’t sailing. 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

I've never seen a loft suite on Symphony so was intrigued.  I must have missed something...  

If you have seen them on Oasis and Allure they are very comparable. I could probably list the changes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Molly is already gone and one of the first to go. 

10 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

No need to keep her around if the ships aren’t sailing. 🤷‍♂️

Whether the ships are sailing or not, how much do you really need a dedicated person to oversee a program that is pretty much set up? There has to be someone in the organization who can multitask and deal with problems that occur or minor tweaks to the program that might be needed from time to time.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Whether the ships are sailing or not, how much do you really need a dedicated person to oversee a program that is pretty much set up? There has to be someone in the organization who can multitask and deal with problems that occur or minor tweaks to the program that might be needed from time to time.

This is why you chose Medicine over Marketing.

Personally,  I think you chose well

• Like 1

On 7/11/2020 at 3:36 AM, Milwaukee Eight said:

Adding more drinks?  Don’t think they are going to add more drinks. Comment was made they would save money by giving 5 or more drinks. And they would save even more not offering free drinks. Do I think it would be a good idea to get rid of the 3 drinks on SeaPass, nope I don’t think so. Nor do I think they will give 5 drinks daily. 

My comments assume half or less capacity. 

M8

It's just a perfect opportunity for RCL to finnally make changes to the program:

Diamond: no more Lounge but instead 2x speciality coffee and 4 drinks a day including any premum cocktail and wine by the glass equivalent what is allowed in the Premium Package.

Diamond +: 3 Speciality Coffee and 6 drinks a day including any premum cocktail and wine by the glass equivalent what is allowed in the Premium Package.

Pinnacle: To use the former Diamond Lounge and if amount of Pinacles and Diamond + is not to high, Diamond + members can use the lounge as well. But the Lounge for Diamond + will not be a guaranteed benefit anymore and will be dynamic based on the amount of members on each cruise.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, LXA350 said:

It's just a perfect opportunity for RCL to finnally make changes to the program:

Diamond: no more Lounge but instead 2x speciality coffee and 4 drinks a day including any premum cocktail and wine by the glass equivalent what is allowed in the Premium Package.

Diamond +: 3 Speciality Coffee and 6 drinks a day including any premum cocktail and wine by the glass equivalent what is allowed in the Premium Package.

Pinnacle: To use the former Diamond Lounge and if amount of Pinacles and Diamond + is not to high, Diamond + members can use the lounge as well. But the Lounge for Diamond + will not be a guaranteed benefit anymore and will be dynamic based on the amount of members on each cruise.

I can live with that.  You are appointed our next C & A LA to replace Molly. ; - )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

The person posted it like 10-15 times across many boards before CC stopped it. This is the second time. 

Happy to share my video of our Crown Loft on Harmony from Sept last year.   It was such an amazzzzzing experience, and I hope we can pull it off again in the future. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, skyking said:

Happy to share my video of our Crown Loft on Harmony from Sept last year.   It was such an amazzzzzing experience, and I hope we can pull it off again in the future. 

Thank you! Excellent video. Appreciate the narrative explaining the details.

Stay Safe!

3 hours ago, LXA350 said:

Personally,  I think cruising in October is more likely than this plan.

But hey, we can always dream.

BTW, this seems to decrease Pinnacle benefits😉

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LXA350 said:

Why not ask them for the premium drink package if we're asking.  I'd be drunk as a cooter if I drank 6 drinks a day and I got the DP last cruise.  Didn't bother with what the DL offered.

1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

Why not ask them for the premium drink package if we're asking.  I'd be drunk as a cooter if I drank 6 drinks a day and I got the DP last cruise.  Didn't bother with what the DL offered.

You can also order bottled water, soda with your C&A HH drinks as your drinks. 

Edited by davekathy

4 hours ago, LXA350 said:

Well, we went from 3, 5, now 6. Why not just ask for the Drink Package? Great idea on Pinnacles DL. 

M8

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Personally,  I think cruising in October is more likely than this plan.

But hey, we can always dream.

BTW, this seems to decrease Pinnacle benefits😉

We could negociate meals at CK if space allows it 😉

3 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Well, we went from 3, 5, now 6. Why not just ask for the Drink Package? Great idea on Pinnacles DL. 

M8

It's nice to dream. Although loading a couple of speciality coffees and 3-6 premium drinks (To be used for water, sodas  as well of course) would be still cheaper for RCL than the whole lounge setup, it would be kind of a win win. More quality drinks for us and another venue to be used for a $$$ concept.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, LXA350 said:

We could negociate meals at CK if space allows it 😉

It's nice to dream. Although loading a couple of speciality coffees and 3-6 premium drinks (To be used for water, sodas  as well of course) would be still cheaper for RCL than the whole lounge setup, it would be kind of a win win. More quality drinks for us and another venue to be used for a $$$ concept.

But you could get all of those with the DP. I mean, if it means so much?😇

M8

2 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

But you could get all of those with the DP. I mean, if it means so much?😇

M8

Of course, but for us we don't drink enough, the DP wouldn't be worth it.

You could specify the daily drink vouchers as follows:

Diamond: 1 Premium Coffee, 2 Sodas / bottled water, 1 Premium Alcoholic drink

Diamond + and Pinacles: 2 Premium Coffee, 3 Sodas / bottled water, 3 Premium Alcoholic drinks

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, LXA350 said:

Of course, but for us we don't drink enough, the DP wouldn't be worth it.

You could specify the daily drink vouchers as follows:

Diamond: 1 Premium Coffee, 2 Sodas / bottled water, 1 Premium Alcoholic drink

Diamond + and Pinacles: 2 Premium Coffee, 3 Sodas / bottled water, 3 Premium Alcoholic drinks

There is no need to change anything.

Diamond Lounges are rarely full in Europe or Asia it's usually only US sailings and TAs that are busy and an overflow Lounge can be used.

The only change I would make is if you want a drink like a glass of Sauvignon Blanc,Premium liquor or cocktail that is not on the list you pay a nominal fee of a couple of dollars per drink plus gratuity.

• Like 1