Princess VP Sales Facebook Live Event 8-3-20

58 minutes ago, Princess Cruises Fann said:

I watched this live earlier today. Not too much new information. On August 11th there will be a live event announcing a big Alaska 2021 sale that will last about 48 hours. On August 19th, the 2021 Grand Princess West Coast itineraries will be released.

Were the Australian and New Zealand itineraries release date mentioned? 🤔 Thanks.🙂

Thank you for your post.  We are huge Alaska fans and will be interested to see what is being offered.  Hopefully, we will get information on the link so we can look at the webinar information --- we are not TAs. 

On 8/3/2020 at 9:15 PM, Princess Cruises Fann said:

I watched this live earlier today. Not too much new information. On August 11th there will be a live event announcing a big Alaska 2021 sale that will last about 48 hours. On August 19th, the 2021 Grand Princess West Coast itineraries will be released. 

Every time I try the video it just starts & stops. 

Tom🤔

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

Hard to follow here too. I've got 08/09/21 Alaska booked but any idea when it will go on sale? Kept breaking up and thinking of refaring

There will be a live event at 8 pm EDT on August 11th regarding an Alaska 2021 sale. Here is the link to register:

http://salessupport.princess.com/2020-0811-VE-AK?fbclid=IwAR2h0oQpiuqCQ3CceeKv1clD5faMDOiP5qr4C9PK4mK5ltGD40Rggmf2dfc

I'm sure there will be a promotion on the Princess website shortly thereafter. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Princess Cruises Fann said:

There will be a live event at 8 pm EDT on August 11th regarding an Alaska 2021 sale. Here is the link to register:

http://salessupport.princess.com/2020-0811-VE-AK?fbclid=IwAR2h0oQpiuqCQ3CceeKv1clD5faMDOiP5qr4C9PK4mK5ltGD40Rggmf2dfc

I'm sure there will be a promotion on the Princess website shortly thereafter. 

I assume this is a followup for the public to the TA presentation earlier that day.

Once the TA presentation has been made, I hope someone posts a link to it.

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

PLEASE!!!! I am not on Facebook 

I"m not on FB either. I did the registration thing and there's a button to "Join the live event" but it's not working yet and it just took me to FB. I freaking despise the way everything is now linked to FB.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Thrak said:

I"m not on FB either. I did the registration thing and there's a button to "Join the live event" but it's not working yet and it just took me to FB. I freaking despise the way everything is now linked to FB.

👍  me too

Okay,  I did the registration and just now got an email with the button to join at 5 PM Pacific time.  It doesn't work yet as it's too early. It still just takes one to FB. The email has a button to Share the event but it simply opens a pdf that, again, is a registration thing. If you want to join the webinar it seems you will simply have to do the registration. You can register here:

http://salessupport.princess.com/2020-0811-VE-AK

You don't have to be a TA - anybody can register. Just ignore the bit at the bottom that is for TA only.

So, Princess did send out an E-mail to (I assume) everyone they have an E-mail address for, at least on this continent.

join us for a special live alaska event!
Get the scoop on Alaska 2021 - all are invited!
Tune in today, August 11 at 5 pm PT/8 pm ET.
Princess has been sailing Alaska for more than 50 years, and we know this bucket-list destination best. Hear insider tips for visiting the Great Land, and learn how your cruise will be safer than ever during a special live presentation hosted by Princess experts John Chernesky and Kindra Brownlee. John and Kindra will share why we’re the #1 cruise line in Alaska:

• Top-rated cruises
  • Cruisetours deep in the wilderness
  • Direct-to-the-Wilderness® rail service
  • Princess-owned wilderness lodges
  • Award-winning onboard programming
  • Princess MedallionClass™
Plus, by joining in you'll be eligible for a special offer
– with a few lucky viewers getting bonus surprises!

Registered,  tried to log in, still requires FB. I just want to know if there's a new deal on my August 9, 2021 rt from SF Alaskan cruise. I'm covered thru FCC but will owe on the kids. 

hope someone comes back and says when the 48 hr sale is. I want to refare

Edited by Ombud

2 hours ago, caribill said:

So, Princess did send out an E-mail to (I assume) everyone they have an E-mail address for, at least on this continent.

join us for a special live alaska event!
Get the scoop on Alaska 2021 - all are invited!
Tune in today, August 11 at 5 pm PT/8 pm ET.
Princess has been sailing Alaska for more than 50 years, and we know this bucket-list destination best. Hear insider tips for visiting the Great Land, and learn how your cruise will be safer than ever during a special live presentation hosted by Princess experts John Chernesky and Kindra Brownlee. John and Kindra will share why we’re the #1 cruise line in Alaska:

• Top-rated cruises
  • Cruisetours deep in the wilderness
  • Direct-to-the-Wilderness® rail service
  • Princess-owned wilderness lodges
  • Award-winning onboard programming
  • Princess MedallionClass™
Plus, by joining in you'll be eligible for a special offer
– with a few lucky viewers getting bonus surprises!

Nope. Didn't get it, as usual. Sucks to be elite....

• Haha 1

So no price drop?

That 'deal' won't help me. My PVP already got 30 OBC for each of us because we're going 08/09/21 (no idea why it's just on this date and not on others), 100 OBC for the room, 15 OBC goodwill for the 1st cancelation, and 20 (? No idea why but I ask when they'll finish with me every 30 days). That's 225. 

Edited by Ombud