Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

1 minute ago, cruise wizard said:

Thank you for pointing this out............I sincerely apologize.

You are fine Gary.  There are a lot of posts that are not the topic of the thread...I just skim over them if they are not an interest to me.  However, of course, your post are always worth reading!! 🙂

• Like 6

I depend on this thread for recent deployment news because I don't have time to monitor all of the General Boards and I quit following 2021-22 after the big releases had finished last year.   Gary's post allows me to begin to ponder a trip to Bermuda for Vision, and I appreciate the info, so thank you Gary!  

Edited by MindyJohn
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, MindyJohn said:

I'd like to book a chain of the new Australia 2023 sailings, but I'm sure missing those $100 Next Cruise deposits!  @island ladyare your fingers flying this morning?

Oh how lovely...there are some nice ports on those sailings! Let us know what you book @MindyJohn🙂  

2 hours ago, MindyJohn said:

I'd like to book a chain of the new Australia 2023 sailings, but I'm sure missing those $100 Next Cruise deposits!  @island ladyare your fingers flying this morning?

Yes, they were!!....but got used to being in wait for those releases so long, I failed to take a look right away.  Spent the morning doing grocery shopping, laundry, and washing my little SUV.  

Was shocked when I saw the listing!  Boy did I get those fingers flying as quick as possible, since by then it was 11 am!. 

Scored well!  I know the Quantum class ships are nice, but still love the little Radiance class ships.  Boarding Radiance out of Sydney on 3/17/23 and staying on until the end of booking that is available so far through to Hawaii until 4/30/23.   Assuming (and hoping) it will follow tradition and will then do a few Hawaiian islands...before it does the TP to Vancouver. 

And if it still follows the norm...will stay on for B2B Vancouver to Seward and back.  🙂  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

You are fine Gary.  There are a lot of posts that are not the topic of the thread...I just skim over them if they are not an interest to me.  However, of course, your post are always worth reading!! 🙂

Totally agree and second that!  Always good to hear from the Wizard.  🥰

• Like 2

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Yes, they were!!....but got used to being in wait for those releases so long, I failed to take a look right away.  Spent the morning doing grocery shopping, laundry, and washing my little SUV.  

Was shocked when I saw the listing!  Boy did I get those fingers flying as quick as possible, since by then it was 11 am!. 

Scored well!  I know the Quantum class ships are nice, but still love the little Radiance class ships.  Boarding Radiance out of Sydney on 3/17/23 and staying on until the end of booking that is available so far through to Hawaii until 4/30/23.   Assuming (and hoping) it will follow tradition and will then do a few Hawaiian islands...before it does the TP to Vancouver. 

And if it still follows the norm...will stay on for B2B Vancouver to Seward and back.  🙂  

Posted it on here quick as was available, thought of you. Would have loved Book few of these but with currently 20 others cant, even though know 4-11 sailings will or may not go. Still 12hrs ago was so close Booking my Aft/corner on Radiance TP B4B anyway. Maybe next yr

7 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Thank you but this is not related to the topic of this thread. We discuss the new 2022-2023 itineraries here. You can find several other threads yesterday on the discussion of Vision back to service in Bermuda this summer.

This is the kinda of post that has chased all the interesting people away from CC. I look forward to the Wizard's post no matter where he decides to post them....

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Voyager does Canada cruises out of Boston in September and October 2022. 

Odyssey sails from Ft. Lauderdale Nov. 2022 - April 2023.  

Edited by NancyIL

29 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

China part 2 is also now out yet, so maybe something else? But i don't think there are many ships left to fill the place.

China Phase 2 should be Wonder’s deployment.  
Wonder goes to China, freeing up Spectrum.  Singapore seems the obvious home port... it’s close and little if any refit would be required.  

4 minutes ago, geoff2802 said:

China Phase 2 should be Wonder’s deployment.  
Wonder goes to China, freeing up Spectrum.  Singapore seems the obvious home port... it’s close and little if any refit would be required.  

I know it seems like the obvious. Just wishing for Wonder still.

16 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Posted it on here quick as was available, thought of you. Would have loved Book few of these but with currently 20 others cant, even though know 4-11 sailings will or may not go. Still 12hrs ago was so close Booking my Aft/corner on Radiance TP B4B anyway. Maybe next yr

B2B2B #9256 booked baby!!  🥰   NZ, Tasmania, South Pacific out of Sydney.  Ahhh...sitting on that balcony with a glass of wine as we cruise the NZ fiords...heavenly!  Would really love to do at least a JS instead, but just don't like the noise of the open WJ right over our head which would be 1100...light sleeper.  

On the 4th leg TP, am transferring up to GS hump cabin for the bounce to Hawaii. 😉  Will hope to keep that one for the continuation once it is offered.  

• Like 3

14 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

Thank you all for your kind word - it is much appreciated.

Everybody stay safe and I hope to be with you on a cruise SOON!!!!!!!

So far it is Serenade end of 2022...wish it was something sooner!   Sea you there!