Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

7 hours ago, twangster said:

At the same time Voyager has a full dance card.  Cancel her established cruises to enter the Cali. market in Oct. 2021 with zero bookings months before a debut during a pandemic?  That has stupid business 101 written all over it.  

No please don't cancel any Voyager Sailings!  I have Voyager Arctic TA from Copenhagen to Boston in Sept 2022 after having a Brilliance Repo and Jewel TA cancelled in 2021!! 😧

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

So LA cruise schedule has be totally wiped.

https://www.portsamerica.com/operations/cruise-los-angeles-terminal-schedule

Not sure what you're showing here. Royal listed and we know Serenade is doing one Sailing from here threw the Panama Canal, which I'm on. And I never said anything about "LA Cruises being Wiped Out" 

23 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Why did you post this here? Shouldn't it be 2021-2022 Deployment thread instead?

Just to keep everyone up to date...in case they no longer access the 2021-22 Deployment thread.

Edited by Blue Eyed Belfast Belle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

So LA cruise schedule has be totally wiped.

https://www.portsamerica.com/operations/cruise-los-angeles-terminal-schedule

Nope...Serenade Panama Canal Oct 2-15 2022 opened Tuesday night last week from Los Angeles - Tampa with a full transit.

I'm booked as well as several others when it opened..booking up fast all suites are gone already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Oz now opens week of 22 March.

Singapore 7 June

China 19 April.

Thanks springaussie - waiting on these!  Have adjusted the notification date in my phone/calendar - again!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

Oz now opens week of 22 March.

Singapore 7 June

China 19 April.

I was really counting down end March for Singapore's itinerary. Now its June, that's pretty frustrating. Is this the longest delay in planning recently?

On 3/9/2021 at 8:25 AM, Ethanol95 said:

Why did you post this here? Shouldn't it be 2021-2022 Deployment thread instead?

What difference does it make? It is just more needed information. If you don't wish to read it you can skip past it. There has ben an awful lot of bickering lately. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coralc said:

What difference does it make? It is just more needed information. If you don't wish to read it you can skip past it. There has ben an awful lot of bickering lately. 

I mean there are two separate threads of each season for a reason. Wouldn't it be more helpful to post associated material to each season? I'm not bickering. I'm merely asking. 

Edited by Ethanol95

7 minutes ago, twangster said:

Odyssey for the winter of 2022- 2023 is appearing.  

Mostly 6/8 from FLL.

Few others ships with 8 also inc Jewel 8n, with a 9 Holiday out of Orlando. Holiday is pretty decent for a 9n Xmas

Edited by ONECRUISER

11 minutes ago, twangster said:

At new ships prices no less.

True, had better but Cruising SOLO like the Class and my Aft/Corners. Have be careful at times doing B3B paid too much on one leg just to not brake up the set... Be interesting if thats it for the week. Think about 14 new ones, none longer 10/11/12. Still a blank on Vision, hope shes not leaving and Jewel Jan-Spring, both TA?   ...Explorer MIA 8n, at least going to Aruba. Haven't been on this ship in 20years...

Edited by ONECRUISER

14 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

More released, another 20 Cruises inc Vision and Jewel TA Fall 2022, Cheap. Following Vision doing longer 9-11nite Caribbeans

The Oct. 31, 2022 Odyssey Transatlantic is available, too:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/itinerary/13-night-spanish-transatlantic-from-fort-lauderdale-on-odyssey/OY13ROM-753904403?sail-date=2022-10-31&currency=USD&country=USA&dates_maxDate=11%2F30%2F2022&dates_minDate=09%2F01%2F2022

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1