Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

4 hours ago, Wendy&Grumpy said:

Except that it's the same type of enclosure as this one.

image.png.6d0b53dfe33066bb9f8350bda5e7cc69.png

Is the architect Tillberg of Sweeden? I know they do a lot of work with NCL. 

and yeah, this def looks like the “fence” on the other picture 

43 minutes ago, brad0576 said:

maybe there is a fence on each end - for symmetry purposes, one has the slides, the other the showers

the pictures are facing the opposite directions as a pool/ocean is on the opposite side

The pictures actually face the same direction (forward)...one shows the starboard side, while the other shows port.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brad0576 said:

maybe there is a fence on each end - for symmetry purposes, one has the slides, the other the showers

the pictures are facing the opposite directions as a pool/ocean is on the opposite side

Here's both renders together; showers in foreground by the pools, slide fencing in background.

Screenshot_20210917-064824_Outlook.jpg

11 hours ago, KristieB said:

That seems like an odd place for slides to end. Maybe it's just the way the pic is, but it doesn't look like enough space for someone to come to a stop. lol 

Thats exactly what I was thinking. That would definitely be a hard stop. lol

Something to keep in mind with these slides.

Given that they are supposed to be slides from the upper pool deck to the waterfront, don't assume that these are water slides. They very well could be "dry" slides exactly like those found on the RCCL ships.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreestyleNovice said:

More stateroom art/paintings: https://www.instagram.com/p/CT5faNBJvLW/

Is it sad that I'm just happy to see that bathroom image at the end of the video showing the toilet with plenty of room to actually sit comfortably on there and wipe? Getting a little sick of the airplane toilets enclosures on some of these ships...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

Is it sad that I'm just happy to see that bathroom image at the end of the video showing the toilet with plenty of room to actually sit comfortably on there and wipe? Getting a little sick of the airplane toilets enclosures on some of these ships...

I think the larger rooms, without having to pay for a suite, and larger bathrooms in particular, are going to be a major selling point for NCL.

• Like 2

On 9/17/2021 at 12:18 AM, SeaShark said:

Just follow the thread...and the discussion. (See, for example, post 1898) one slide port, two slides starboard.

824672343_Screenshot(65).thumb.png.533e4784b6799680f5abc8407d251386.png.f09c25842ef4b8dc7be85d528b7300cc.png

The area at the bottom red arrow clearly says "dry slide landing"

The green arrow area says something, but it is not "dry slate landing"

15 minutes ago, brad0576 said:

The area at the bottom red arrow clearly says "dry slide landing"

The green arrow area says something, but it is not "dry slate landing"

Given that the discussion you quoted was about whether or not the two photos were of the same area, I don't see what difference it makes as to what is printed on the plans.

2 minutes ago, Dejlig Ko said:

Did I miss it before or is there new info now on the NCL website? Slides and racetrack, entertainment also - Donna Summer musical.

https://www.ncl.com/cruise/prima

Oh man. I feel bad for anyone who booked one of the balconies that the slide snakes right through!

11 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Oh man. I feel bad for anyone who booked one of the balconies that the slide snakes right through!

I just did a mock booking and for the date I selected it looks like every one of those suites is available.  I wonder if they blocked them until they released this information?