Where was I?

1 minute ago, qbay46 said:

Correct your go

Thank you, it really is an iconic bridge. I remember the first time I crossed it the toll booths were still in place but the toll had just been removed.

So here is the new image. Name the Building and the City

P1030769.thumb.JPG.cb250707ccb2811f3ad7c506033287c8.JPG

4 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Hey Mic, this is getting a bit lagged. 

If you would like to post a new image I will be happy to identify my photo and yield to you.

No, your photo is in play,

Just wondering how it got to Qbay posting another pic rather than one of the others that actually got the answer to the photo in play.

3 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

No, your photo is in play,

Just wondering how it got to Qbay posting another pic rather than one of the others that actually got the answer to the photo in play.

I think there was bit of a "jump the gun" on an earlier photo similar to what happened with the Port Townsend shot. I will re-post the photo in play for clarity.

This is the image in play

P1030770.thumb.JPG.fdfedafd2740157344974d1f7fab2fdb.JPG

We are looking for the name of the Building and the City it is in.

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Unless you specifically request a detailed identification, ie building, park, beach, monument etc then the town should be a sufficient answer. 

Therefore I think Qbay should post the next photo as that answer was the first to be confirmed.

1 hour ago, Aus Traveller said:

You answered 'Fremantle' so how about you post the next pic.

Mic this is the reason I posted that pic, I was asked to, I wasn’t going to post anything and let everything ride,but to get things back on tracked I posted a new pic, now I hope that is the end of it and let things get back to normal.

1 minute ago, vada_9 said:

Is it the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia, Victoria?

The building does look similar but our trees at the Legislature aren't that big. I think that the building in the picture is also bigger.

So no it's not in Victoria, not in BC for that matter.

1 hour ago, Blackduck59 said:

I think there was bit of a "jump the gun" on an earlier photo similar to what happened with the Port Townsend shot. I will re-post the photo in play for clarity.

This is the image in play

P1030770.thumb.JPG.fdfedafd2740157344974d1f7fab2fdb.JPG

We are looking for the name of the Building and the City it is in.

Washington State Capitol in Olympia, Washington, USA.

It is Tomakin beach, and it may well be from a plane but I as I didn't take the photo, I am not certain, it could have been a drone, glider, helicopter, hang glider, skydiver or ultralight. 🙂

So where was I when I was looking at the photo?

51 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

It is Tomakin beach, and it may well be from a plane but I as I didn't take the photo, I am not certain, it could have been a drone, glider, helicopter, hang glider, skydiver or ultralight. 🙂

Tomakin was in the back of my mind, just 13 minutes from me. Now Mic I reckon you were sky diving on a parachute from Moruya Airport.

53 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

You could be looking at a photo on your wall at home. There is no way we can know this and (with respect) I feel it is either a silly question or a joke. 🙂