Where was I?

15 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Are you on a train ride along the shore of Lake Baikal, and the train has stopped for people to go for a dig in the lake

That's correct. Stopped for a dip and BBQ. This was on an old part of the track that runs south of Lake Baikal and is only used by tourist trains like the Zarengold we were on. The new track runs north of the lake so stopping here doesn't affect normal rail traffic.

Your turn.

5 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

That looks like an out of the way place to visit, i bet it was very interesting side of Russia.

Sure was. Even though it was mid summer the water was freezing. I only went in up to my waist but by then my legs were starting to cramp from the cold. It didn't seem to bother most of the mainly (90%) German passengers. There was lots of antique rail stuff for the steam enthusiasts at stops along the way.

18 minutes ago, NSWP said:

🇻🇳Vietnam

Of course! Where else! It amazed me how much stuff they could fit on a motorbike, and how many people they could get on one as well. They have it down to a fine art.

Your turn.

4 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Of course! Where else! It amazed me how much stuff they could fit on a motorbike, and how many people they could get on one as well. They have it down to a fine art.

Your turn.

Cheers, out of control over there. Here it comes....what are  these drinks?

download.jpg.bc3f8995ab6697cf0c464729272a94b2.jpg

Edited by NSWP

1 hour ago, ilikeanswers said:

I'll try Pisco Sour? 

Spot on correct, a lovely drink which we first tasted when we went to Peru for my son's wedding in 2002.  People say they are strong, but depends how much liquor you put in them lol.  When I go up to see my son and family up n Riverview - Lane Cove, my son makes me strong ones, lol.

I thought a drink quiz was a good change from the normal stuff.

Your turn. (Your prize is return Business Class tickets on LAN to Lima, pay your own quarantine cost, either end, lol.)

Edited by NSWP