Is there a problem with the site today?

I am unable to login to create new messages from a web browser on my desktop or phone. The "login" button does nothing when I click on it.

In the "Forums" app on my phone, when I try to login, I get a "The page you requested does not exist" error.

I am apparently still logged in using the "Tapatalk" app, so that's how I managed to create this message.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was able to log in, from the main page, but when I tried to go to the boards, all I got was the sitemap.  Tried several times.  I'm on a PC, refresh didn't work.  But after more than an hour, a refresh got me on again.  EM

Admins we'd love to hear more about what was wrong. This is the second time in a month this happened.

* Unable to log in (and appears logged out)

* Page headers rendering menus without proper CSS handling, appearing as a sitemap list instead.

@CC Help Jenn thanks for explaining.  Hoping the admin team will consider place notices in the announcements forum for all maintenance work so we know when there may be issues, and a notice that acknowledges there was an outage when it happens.  A lot of people get confused thinking it's a problem on their end.

I can finmd where to change my email address, i can change passowrd, but not email address. Any help? or is it todays issues ?

No it is not an issue. You can’t do it. Look at the stickies at the top of the page for instructions. You have to send an email to do this. It is so your account can’t be easily hijacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums