Free Cheers! Promo

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

After the 6th I started booking further out. Next up april 25th.

I feel confident I will be vaccinated by then, but I keep reading people saying april is toast. It's my best deal, I'll be so disappointed if cancelled. I dont care if I have to wear a mask

Me too, I have two Carnival Cruises in April 2021 from Australia. 

But the Australians say that their government will not allow foreigners to enter until the end of 2021. That carnival will be forced to cancel these cruises

2 minutes ago, drsel said:

But the Australians say that their government will not allow foreigners to enter until the end of 2021. That carnival will be forced to cancel these cruises

I thought I read some Australian cruises were cancelled today, is yours still able to be booked?

Mine is just a boring western Caribbean out of Galveston and I dont care if my ports are changed. I got a special balcony that I've never been able to book before. 

The vaccine news here is moving along very fast here in dallas. Hence my optimism for april 25 out of texas. I'd really hate to lose this cruise. 

13 minutes ago, drsel said:

Wow, that is a long time out.

4 hours ago, Joebucks said:

The power of "free alcohol". Hence why Carnival is running said campaign. In the end, many people might save a hundred or two. If you advertised $200 off, the response would be "meh". But instead, advertise alcohol, and people LOSE THEIR MINDS.

I currently have $100 OBC promo on a 2021 cruise and will not switch if I am offered this free Cheers deal. I am a causal drinker, not keen to abuse my liver and always bring my own wine.