Royal Caribbean Bedding Sale.....

I don't know if any of you agree with me.....I think the mattresses on Royals ships  are like sleeping on plywood! https://www.royalcaribbeanbeddingcollection.com/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Black Friday&fbclid=IwAR2zpJh3MnU7v-MXT-BlEQ71A07oH-rVObhbZYBOElp1bYu7KlLBv8LYuVk

I think my next cruise I might bring my own topper because you can not request one any longer.

🙄

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

I would love to know any information you could easily provide on your topper. 

It's something like this.

Amazon.com : Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad, Lightweight, Outdoor Sleep Comfort for Backpacking, Camping, and Hiking, Inflatable Camping Mattress (Insulated and Non-Insulated), Green : Camping Air Mattresses : Sports & Outdoors

On 11/20/2020 at 6:23 AM, Duffys wife 1957 said:

I don't know if any of you agree with me.....I think the mattresses on Royals ships  are like sleeping on plywood! https://www.royalcaribbeanbeddingcollection.com/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Black Friday&fbclid=IwAR2zpJh3MnU7v-MXT-BlEQ71A07oH-rVObhbZYBOElp1bYu7KlLBv8LYuVk

I think my next cruise I might bring my own topper because you can not request one any longer.

🙄

I have had some very comfortable and then some that I couldn’t sleep on. Some of them had such an intention that the area had to be filled with pool towels. It was horrible.

On 11/22/2020 at 5:47 PM, HicksRA said:

I have a couple of those Klymits as well. But if I drive to a TA, I usually just bring a cheap foam pad from Walmart and leave it on the ship.  

Which one from Walmart do you use? Are the Walmart toppers more comfortable than the Klymits?

9 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I have had some very comfortable and then some that I couldn’t sleep on. Some of them had such an intention that the area had to be filled with pool towels. It was horrible.

Which one from Walmart do you use? Are the Walmart toppers more comfortable than the Klymits?

I just buy the cheap white foam pad. Usually $9.95 for a twin. I prefer it over the Klymit but bring the Klymit when we fly. 

On 11/22/2020 at 9:27 PM, RFerrington said:

The cappuccino one looks like the ones they used for Star Class.  They’re pretty comfy !

I believe Star Class uses Duxiana mattresses, although I may be very wrong. We are in the market for a new mattress and if I could snag a Dux for 2K, my credit card would be out asap 😀.  The DUX is out of Sweden, not Italy. The lowest model of a DUX starts at $5,500 for a queen and goes up to over $12K. But I will give these a second look.

Edited by cured
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, cured said:

I believe Star Class uses Duxiana mattresses, although I may be very wrong. We are in the market for a new mattress and if I could snag a Dux for 2K, my credit card would be out asap 😀.  The DUX is out of Sweden, not Italy. The lowest model of a DUX starts at $5,500 for a queen and goes up to over $12K. But I will give these a second look.

You are absolutely correct.  The cappuccino looks like the SC Dux though....

42 minutes ago, cured said:

Why not a Grand Vividus