More suspensions coming?

1 hour ago, BoozinCroozin said:

The CDC and medical fields had months to plan how they would roll it out in the US. The rollout definitely looks like government work.

That is because it is goverment work. It is state goverment agencies calling the shots. It certainly isn't physicians.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

That is because it is goverment work. It is state goverment agencies calling the shots. It certainly isn't physicians.

Our news says 38k now signed up for vaccines and next week they will ship dallas 2k doses a day?  Its unclear or they dont say when they start on the list. Dallas still not being clear to those who want it. 

At least now they have a online list. ..finally. I'd like to see ok we are starting on seniors not in nursing homes ..or when they will, something specific.  News sounds like chaos still in charge.

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

And some states are doing very well in getting people vaccinated. Others doing horribly. With a country as large and geographically diverse as the USA, there's just no way it could be a one size fits all national vaccination plan

• Like 3

Now that Carnival has pulled the plug on all cruises through end of March and for a lot farther out into the year for some ports like Galveston and the west coast, I'm thinking maybe we'll see something soon?  

Edited by rockmom

3 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Now that Carnival has pulled the plug on all cruises through end of March and for a lot farther out into the year for some ports like Galveston and the west coast, I'm thinking maybe we'll see something soon?  

Yes I agree with you. 

6 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I did a lift and shift on my March cruise yesterday.  I am now positive that my March cruise will not sail and I was able to shift it to an even better cruise.  I also do not expect my April cruise will sail, but I can hope.

Still have April 4, 2021 booked on Liberty. Got to have hope. 

I have one booked for end of March for  Eric's Birthday.    That will be toast very soon. 

My next booking is May 23rd.     Fingers and toes crossed. 

I wonder if RCL is wishing they had put some boats into dry dock instead of "wet" dock and cruising around aimlessly?

• Like 1

Just now, smokeybandit said:

I'm ready to book something in August once March cruises go bye bye but I'm not even confident in August.

I'm booked sept and worried. I dont think we will have herd immunity by then. Dallas says wouldnt even start vaccinations for general population until July...I'd book further out tbh.

34 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I'm booked sept and worried. I dont think we will have herd immunity by then. Dallas says wouldnt even start vaccinations for general population until July...I'd book further out tbh.

If it can't be August, I'll roll that into a cruise I have booked in March 2022.  

• Thanks 1