Are Pinnacle Club members allowed into the Suite Lounge on Oasis?

We are hoping to book Oasis in September and I'm a little confused about the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen. It seems that Royal Caribbean has made several changes in the past few years, removing lounges and adding cabins. We were looking forward to Coastal Kitchen and the lounge. If Pinnacle members are not allowed in the lounge in order to make space for Grand Suites and above, it changes the dynamic of sailing Oasis class ships. Where do Diamond Plus and Diamond members go for evening cocktail hour. Is there an area for them? I realize that no one has cruised in the last year, but any info from 2020 or 2019  would be very helpful.

If not in a full suite (GS and above) and not a Pinnacle (though sometimes on Pinnacle heavy cruises, they are put in another separate lounge)....then indeed as lovelife mentioned there is a Diamond Lounge.  Deck four, no windows and a bit small, but most times they include the lounge next door as overflow.  

Edited by island lady

By policy yes Pins are allowed, normally.  No one knows what pandemic protocols will do during the initial restart.  Nor does anyone know when the restart begins, so...  

We have seen that in Singapore on Quantum that Pins were not allowed in CK or the SL due to the pandemic.  However that started before a vaccine was real.

I'm assuming Pins might not have normal access in 2021 and early in 2022.  So I'm booking the ultimate dining package.  Hopefully I'm wrong.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All the times I've booked a suite there were always more Pinnacles in the lounge than suite guests. The place will be empty if RC keeps them out. I hope it doesn't come to that as I've met a bunch of good people more than happy to talk about their cruise experiences with someone who hopes to some day reach that level

Edited by smokeybandit
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

All the times I've booked a suite there were always more Pinnacles in the lounge than suite guests.

I don't mind sharing the lounge, when there is space.  However, if there are a lot of Pinnacles on the ship the lounge can get very crowded, especially around dinner time.  The suite guests deserve, and paid for, a lounge that can accommodate them.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

I recall being on a few cruises where the Pins were hanging out in the D lounge and the Suite Lounge was mostly empty.  It depends on a number of factors. The nature of the SL or CL, the concierge, and the passengers.  We often have cruising friends on a sailing and we will spend time in both lounges.

11 minutes ago, Blizzard54 said:

I recall being on a few cruises where the Pins were hanging out in the D lounge and the Suite Lounge was mostly empty.  It depends on a number of factors. The nature of the SL or CL, the concierge, and the passengers.  We often have cruising friends on a sailing and we will spend time in both lounges.

Last time we were on a cruise you couldn’t get a seat in the SL or when your reservation for Dinner in the CK for the Pinnacles. 

M8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Last time we were on a cruise you couldn’t get a seat in the SL or when your reservation for Dinner in the CK for the Pinnacles. 

M8

Unique cruise, I'll bet

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Ok. Taking a break from Bikeweek. 

Pinnacles deserve their own lounge. They earned it. However, the Suite Lounge and CK should be reserved for Suite Guests ONLY. 😇

How’s that.....  @molly361 and @John&LaLa

M8

That didn’t take too long 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You were warned😇

Yes we were but it shouldn’t matter if we booked a Full Suite. Lots of Suite Guests unable to get a reservation in CK for dinner ALL week. We had a reservation for CK and were NEVER seated for our reservation time. Once as long as 45 minutes late. There was NO SEATS available in SL on boarding day. Seldom was there any seat available in the SL when happy hour started. Lots of seat saving. Just sad for Suite Guests. 

Next

M8

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, twangster said:

So should we save time and just copy all the posts from the other threads on this or do we all want to pad out post counts and post the same comments again? 😇

Does it matter?  I say give the Pinnacles their own exclusive lounge and dinning area. 

M8

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Haha 1