Double CC Points

I'm sure this has been covered but I can't find it.

If you book a Junior Suite by April 30th of this year  and sail in the first quarter of 2022, will you get double points (4 points per day instead of 2)?

Thanks ...

4 minutes ago, Empehi said:

If you book a Junior Suite by April 30th of this year  and sail in the first quarter of 2022, will you get double points (4 points per day instead of 2)?

Thanks ...

Yes

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Empehi said:

Thanks ...

Sail by date Sept 30, 2022

Promotions & Deals Terms and Conditions | Royal Caribbean Cruises

Double Points applies to new, individual, and named existing bookings on all Eligible Sailings made through June 30, 2021. Double Points is available to existing Gold, Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members. Double Points provides Crown & Anchor Society members double Cruise Points on sailings departing on January 1, 2021 – September 30, 2022 (“Eligible Sailings”). Cruise Points will be applied once the guest has paid their booking in full and completed their sailing. When reserving, a valid Crown & Anchor Society member number must be included in the reservation. Offer excludes residents of China.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, dswallow said:

Promotions & Deals Terms and Conditions | Royal Caribbean Cruises

Double Points applies to new, individual, and named existing bookings on all Eligible Sailings made through June 30, 2021. Double Points is available to existing Gold, Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members. Double Points provides Crown & Anchor Society members double Cruise Points on sailings departing on January 1, 2021 – September 30, 2022 (“Eligible Sailings”). Cruise Points will be applied once the guest has paid their booking in full and completed their sailing. When reserving, a valid Crown & Anchor Society member number must be included in the reservation. Offer excludes residents of China.

So all they did was extend the book by date.....Darn...they need to extend the sail by date until Dec 30, 2022...RIGHT ????

• Like 6

1 hour ago, AC Stew said:

FYI: I've learned that certain fares are restricted from being eligible for double points. Be sure to check before counting on receiving them.

If the fare is eligible for points they will get double points. Only fares that are not eligible for points would not qualify. 

I'm thinking of booking the Brilliance to get the double points. If I get off the Brilliance on March 10, 2022, the 10 points I get would make me Diamond. I am boarding the Odyssey on March, 2022. Would the paperwork have gone through by then so I could get my Diamond perks?

Thanks,

Tony

5 minutes ago, disneykins said:

I'm thinking of booking the Brilliance to get the double points. If I get off the Brilliance on March 10, 2022, the 10 points I get would make me Diamond. I am boarding the Odyssey on March, 2022. Would the paperwork have gone through by then so I could get my Diamond perks?

Thanks,

Tony

Just take your seapass card from the Brilliance and show it to the LA on the Odyssey   

• Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 6:47 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

If the fare is eligible for points they will get double points. Only fares that are not eligible for points would not qualify. 

Thank-you Ourusualbeach! You are absolutely correct. My normally super efficient TA misinformed me. I just spent a fair bit of time waiting for the Resolutions Department to confirm the info. Indeed, the Double Points "benefit" (as they described it) will apply to Crown & Anchor member bookings, regardless of fare basis.

I really appreciate the information ... those few extra points will be most welcome!

• Like 2