CYPRUS WELCOMES ROYAL CARIBBEAN TO THE MEDITERRANEAN THIS SUMMER 2021

9 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Sorry, but SWEET!,,,

my Baltic cruise can now be lifted and shifted. To 2022

Aug 10 - 21?  We called this AM. It seemed to take an act of the all Mighty to make the change. 🙂. All good now. 

8 minutes ago, sunbrookgal said:

Aug 10 - 21?  We called this AM. It seemed to take an act of the all Mighty to make the change. 🙂. All good now. 

Had to call twice.  The first time I moved two reservations.  Had to hang up, call Air2Sea and have air removed from the other two reservations then called back and moved those.  Neither rep batted an eye.  Glad you were able to get it done.  See you on board next year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Had to call twice.  The first time I moved two reservations.  Had to hang up, call Air2Sea and have air removed from the other two reservations then called back and moved those.  Neither rep batted an eye.  Glad you were able to get it done.  See you on board next year. 

I'm undecided.   Eric likes the July 31st sailing - I like that itinerary a little better than but then I like to meet everyone that will be on the 8/10 sailing and celebrate John's belated birthday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Preziosa said:

Harmony is on her Way to Europe now with captain Johnny on the bridge. Maybe she stay and wait to see if Spain Will Open....

I highly doubt that now after Celebrity pulled APEX out of Barcelona and Rome sailings. Also would be no way they would be calling back the CD of Harmony to sit around and wait in the ocean for something to happen for those 2 ports.

They must have other plans for Harmony in the near future, long before those 2 ports open up.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1