Decided cruising is going to start so booked 16 cruises

13 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I think it's a Florida law to not need a membership. SAM'S is the same

You don't need a membership at all to shop/purchase in store at Costco in Florida? You certainly do here except for liquor (which I don't think you get the discount?) & prescriptions.

Edited by Ashland

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

At a Costco (yes here I go again about Costco) we visited near Fort Lauderdale they had a separate/attached liquor area with it's own outside entrance. It was the first time I had seen this set up. Very handy and you actually don't "have" to "have" a membership to purchase.....which is also true with prescriptions.

Same way in Tx but Texas Costcos are not allowed to sell their Kirkland brand of booze at all due to TXABC restrictions

I think they want tax money from Costco

Not sure about membership

Edited by jonbgd

4 hours ago, Ashland said:

At a Costco (yes here I go again about Costco) we visited near Fort Lauderdale they had a separate/attached liquor area with it's own outside entrance. It was the first time I had seen this set up. Very handy and you actually don't "have" to "have" a membership to purchase.....which is also true with prescriptions.

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I think it's a Florida law to not need a membership. SAM'S is the same

This is great info, thanks both. Next Florida visit I am going to check them out. 

• Like 2

Just now, John&LaLa said:

No, but I've actually picked up CC peeps at MCO at least three times. 

Love All, Serve All

Wow very nice of you

never sailed out of PC maybe one day

1 minute ago, jonbgd said:

Wow very nice of you

never sailed out of PC maybe one day

Needs to be between May and October when we are beachside. 

And check my cruise schedule 😉

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 5:14 PM, sfaaa said:

Cruise addicts getting their fix has nothing to do with boast and brag. 

Agree.  I use this thread as proof to my friends that I'm not the only cruise mad person remaining on the planet.  So keep booking everyone and post here so that I can show my friends whom I'm trying to convince to sail!!

Edited by SailyaCruise

7 hours ago, Pandamonia said:

I dunno how you can eat royals food on 16 cruises. I struggle with 14 nights a year.

We eat the same things on a cruise as at home, especially on longer cruises. We usually only eat in the windjammer.

Cereal, juice and fruit for breakfast.

Lunch is a big salad with either a small sandwich or cup of soup.

Dinner is a big salad and whatever else looks good. I usually go for the fish offering or stir fry if available. I don't eat dessert so I'll have fruit. John likes the Indian dishes and chocolate desserts.

We don't do the specialties unless it's a freebie from our TA. I have to admit, on longer cruises I do get tired of eating.

2 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

We eat the same things on a cruise as at home, especially on longer cruises. We usually only eat in the windjammer.

Dinner is a big salad and whatever else looks good. I usually go for the fish offering or stir fry if available. I don't eat dessert so I'll have fruit. John likes the Indian dishes and chocolate desserts.

We don't do the specialties unless it's a freebie from our TA. I have to admit, on longer cruises I do get tired of eating.

Sounds like what i feed the rabbit 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

We usually do not eat in the main dining room on most cruises except for lunches on sea days. We like just having a lite snack or pizza on the balcony with a few drinks for dinner. Many times it's central park cafe for breakfast and lunch.

Wen book a cruise at the end of August (22) going out of Galveston and haven't been on RCL in over 20 yrs. We got stuck on Oceana CL and Love it so much it's hard to change but our kids gave us this cruise for our 50th Anniversary. I know it's changed from  20 yrs ago. Not sure what to expect