Planet Hollywood live-ish review

MeganGC1983

7 minutes ago, blarko said:

Just wanted to let you know that your “live-ish” review is fantastic. I’m enjoying all your drinks and your humor 😀😀

Thank you so much! Some times I have wondered if I’m talking to my self. Much appreciated.  

• Like 1

Husband took a Margarita nap… shocker. 😆

I ordered pre-dinner appetizer of chicken strips and cheesecake. You can order on the tv. Then they call to confirm. They said on the phone it would be an hour 20 minutes later it was here. Other reviews raved on the chicken.., it was ok. Cheesecake is in the fridge for later. All of it comes in a brown paper sack and they ask you to sit it outside when you are done. 

9A1E4CDF-0AFC-4FB9-BD03-19D291EF28F5.jpeg

FC0111B4-350F-4EA0-B077-DE18B3B3D3EC.jpeg

1D6EAF7B-79D5-4E71-9053-84A2D78729B2.jpeg

• Like 4

You can take the girl off the ship, but you can’t take the ship out the girl… every moment I’m anticipating a cruise director message. I’m hear the ding during dinner. I’m ready for it at all moments. I obviously have vacation issues. 
also, still waiting on the iffy sale and bingo. 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Found a very friendly older man, Stefeno… Italian but lives  in Miami. He’s got his tall socks on and shorts and man bag. He did a meat demo with lobster and shrimp at Braza’s yesterday. I had to really censor myself to stay polite. I’m buzzed and he’s talking about slinging meat. 😆

Man bag? Meat slinging?

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I got a message from Mad Max. He said today he’s in the disco and if there aren’t too many people he’d do that 🔥 drink. I’m guessing he means the nightclub which opens at what? 11? I don’t know if y’all will be up that late.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I got a message from Mad Max. He said today he’s in the disco and if there aren’t too many people he’d do that 🔥 drink. I’m guessing he means the nightclub which opens at what? 11? I don’t know if y’all will be up that late.

I will try!

54 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

You can take the girl off the ship, but you can’t take the ship out the girl… every moment I’m anticipating a cruise director message. I’m hear the ding during dinner. I’m ready for it at all moments. I obviously have vacation issues. 
also, still waiting on the iffy sale and bingo. 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

At least you didn’t have to sweat through muster 😰

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dessert cart… I chose the chocolate mousse and the creme brûlée… the waiter added an extra… none of them were anything to write home about… I had a couple of bites and I’ll try the room service cheesecake later. 

55B36C79-1D21-4CC1-AFB8-7B4482B6B998.jpeg

A0D29C93-B630-42D3-AACA-829E82FB5430.jpeg

• Like 1

After the show, we grabbed beers from room and headed down to the beach. There was a wedding finishing up outside of Sutra. 
we walked on the beach for awhile, Isla Mujeres is all lit up. It’s pretty at night. Rain was coming so we headed back and almost stepped on this guy🦀

D350E49D-F338-4562-B0CA-BEB2F5389500.jpeg

13856216-0250-4167-969C-49C64574DF09.jpeg

9E9F2E18-0855-4ECD-B5B3-B30A92FDD5E8.jpeg

• Like 6

Max says he’s in the disco again tonight. 11pm if you’re up that late. He said above the lobby bar so I know there’s a a terrace up there. And I believe the elevator between the PH experiences desk and the star class desk is how you get up there. But I never went.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Max says he’s in the disco again tonight. 11pm if you’re up that late. He said above the lobby bar so I know there’s a a terrace up there. And I believe the elevator between the PH experiences desk and the star class desk is how you get up there. But I never went.

Ok we will try to go again tonight. 
It never stopped raining after it started last night. Its poured all night long. So we stayed “dry” in the room and watched some awful flight attendant movie with Gweneth Paltrow and Mike Meyers. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2