Planet Hollywood live-ish review

MeganGC1983

46 minutes ago, blarko said:

Does your husband know you’re doing a live review (and a fine one, I might add)? Or are you in stealth mode like @Saint Gregwas in Cozumel 🤩

He also thinks I’m a complete vacation nerd because I research everything sooo completely. However, he’s very grateful every time an excursion is wonderful or everything checks out right. He’s thanked me several times for this trip because every time he’s been to Cancun, it was not this nice. #BachelorLife

• Like 5

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Star class has different armbands for

each side

also, some loud man is talking about cruising at the end of the bar. He doesn’t like kids on cruises. He doesn’t want the vaccine. He will take unlimited Covid tests. This has been your PH cruise news. 😆

5E47F9A1-5F79-4FB5-ADC4-9E616CB2ADDC.jpeg

9E5E738E-ED5A-4F9C-99D6-AFD27B3264FD.jpeg

What are the purple ones for?

4 minutes ago, purpleally said:

What are the purple ones for?

Most likely Star Class family side. Because a purple card is family side. Black card is adult. So guessing star class with purple bracelet is family and star class with black bracelet is adult.

• Like 2

There is an argument at the front about this being an up charge restaurant if you aren’t staying on the Adult Scene side. This is why we can’t have nice things. They have stopped every waiter in here to tell them about their issues, and how they don’t want to pay. How is that the prime rib guy’s problem? 

More meat

image.jpg

24C664F4-39D5-41D8-9AD2-9824BDBC5014.jpeg

B512E3D8-BF5B-40F7-977B-351ABABF3C28.jpeg

• Like 4

The adult side restaurants wants men to wear closed toe shoes and non-tank top shirts. Women can’t be in bathing suit cover ups. 
it’s not complicated. It’s not rocket science. I like to go into a neat coma in an upscale venue. Don’t you?! 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

The adult side restaurants wants men to wear closed toe shoes and non-tank top shirts. Women can’t be in bathing suit cover ups. 
it’s not complicated. It’s not rocket science. I like to go into a neat coma in an upscale venue. Don’t you?! 😆

Meat coma**

• Like 2
  • Haha 2