New rules about bringing soda, juice and water on board.

CineGraphic

HAL's new contract has language similar to the Princess verbage cited earlier in tbis thread.

Seems like a corporate move.

HAL will be offering two different water pkgs ... 12 16-oz aluminum bottles for near $50, and 6 1-litre glass bottles of spring water for near $30.

Surely Princess will soon publish their offerings.

Edited by pms4104

48 minutes ago, pms4104 said:

HAL's new contract has language similar to the Princess verbage cited earlier in tbis thread.

Seems like a corporate move.

HAL will be offering two different water pkgs ... 12 16-oz aluminum bottles for near $50, and 6 1-litre glass bottles of spring water for near $30.

Surely Princess will soon publish their offerings.

At thise sort of prices, it will almost  be cheaper to drink beer!

Bottled water package at $7.08 for 12 bottles showed up on my booked cruises this morning.  Everybody hurry up and check your bookings and buy if you're interested!  Before it disappears again.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, pompeii said:

Bottled water package at $7.08 for 12 bottles showed up on my booked cruises this morning.  Everybody hurry up and check your bookings and buy if you're interested!  Before it disappears again.

11 minutes ago, pompeii said:

Mine too!  A soda/ coffee package, 12 water bottles package are there now. 

1 hour ago, pompeii said:

Ya know Princrss likely will cancel and refund these orders because the offering is no longer available.  

Edited by pms4104
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, pms4104 said:

Ya know Princrss likely will cancel and refund these orders because the offering is no longer available.  

Could be, but Princess put it back on there today or maybe late yesterday after being gone for awhile.  Kind of a funny thing to do for something that is no longer available...

Anyway, a girl can hope.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pompeii said:

Could be, but Princess put it back on there today or maybe late yesterday after being gone for awhile.  Kind of a funny thing to do for something that is no longer available...

Anyway, a girl can hope.  

I am a bit confused because my Princess vacation planner told me that it is still available.

12 hours ago, pompeii said:

Is your cruise in 2021 or 2022?  I  haven’t been able to find water or coffee to purchase for my January 2022 cruise

12 hours ago, pompeii said:

12 hours ago, dog said:

Mine too!  A soda/ coffee package, 12 water bottles package are there now. 

6 minutes ago, Therese S. said:

Is your cruise in 2021 or 2022?  I  haven’t been able to find water or coffee to purchase for my January 2022 cruise

I see it as well.  Our cruises depart in OCT, 2022.  Just newly there.  Perhaps I should order now.  I like to start with the package and then re-fill bottles as needed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Therese S. said:

April 2022, November 2022, and April 2023.  The coffee package and water package are there for all of them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Therese S. said:

If your Jan 2022 cruise is Princess Plus which includes the beverage package, then you will not see the coffee or water offerings since they are part of the beverage package.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pompeii said:

April 2022, November 2022, and April 2023.  The coffee package and water package are there for all of them.

We're Feb 22 and I can see a water package, but no coffee.  There is a coffee/soda package, but no stand alone coffee for us.  I think the entire site is in a state of flux since it seems every time I sign in, there is a change somewhere.

1 hour ago, Redwing55 said:

We're Feb 22 and I can see a water package, but no coffee.  There is a coffee/soda package, but no stand alone coffee for us.  I think the entire site is in a state of flux since it seems every time I sign in, there is a change somewhere.

You are right.  I must have misread, I don't see a coffee package either...just the one together with soda, which we wouldn't be interested in.  I hope they'll still trade the mini-bar for two coffee packages...

I also notice a canned soda package which I don't remember seeing before.

Edited by pompeii
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, pompeii said:

I also notice a canned soda package which I don't remember seeing before.

11 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I see it as well.  Our cruises depart in OCT, 2022.  Just newly there.  Perhaps I should order now.  I like to start with the package and then re-fill bottles as needed.

4 hours ago, pompeii said:

Yes, I see that 6 cans of soda for price of 5 deal.  They have that for a bucket of beer type deal. 

I ordered a starter water package for first and last leg of our B2B2B+gap+B journey for Fall 2022.  I figure the price might go up and I am locked in now.  They might change container types (NBD), etc, but I figure I will get something for my $7 x 2.  😉

4 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Yes, I see that 6 cans of soda for price of 5 deal.  They have that for a bucket of beer type deal. 

I ordered a starter water package for first and last leg of our B2B2B+gap+B journey for Fall 2022.  I figure the price might go up and I am locked in now.  They might change container types (NBD), etc, but I figure I will get something for my $7 x 2.  😉

That's what I figure so I went ahead and ordered water for the sailings I'm confident will go (I have my doubts about our April 2022 Australia.)  I'm wondering if when I looked yesterday the coffee package was there but now they changed it to coffee and soda.🤔  Since they're obviously making changes to the list of offerings.  Sure hope the coffee package comes back.

4 hours ago, Doug R. said:

If your Jan 2022 cruise is Princess Plus which includes the beverage package, then you will not see the coffee or water offerings since they are part of the beverage package.

Not so. 
My cruise is March 2022. I have the Princess Plus package and as of yesterday, the premium drink package, the classic soda package , the coffee/soda package, the 6 cans of soda & the 12 bottles of water are available to pre purchase for cabin. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, pompeii said:

That's what I figure so I went ahead and ordered water for the sailings I'm confident will go (I have my doubts about our April 2022 Australia.)  I'm wondering if when I looked yesterday the coffee package was there but now they changed it to coffee and soda.🤔  Since they're obviously making changes to the list of offerings.  Sure hope the coffee package comes back.

I believe the coffee package is going to be an onboard offering thing at the IC - or in the WorldFresh Market where they have the coffee offerings.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

I believe the coffee package is going to be an onboard offering thing at the IC - or in the WorldFresh Market where they have the coffee offerings.

That's fine with me since we'll get it by trading our minibar.  Wouldn't want to order it ahead of time anyway; even if we didn't have a minibar to trade, we'd wait until we were onboard and use obc.

5 hours ago, dog said:

Not so. 
My cruise is March 2022. I have the Princess Plus package and as of yesterday, the premium drink package, the classic soda package , the coffee/soda package, the 6 cans of soda & the 12 bottles of water are available to pre purchase for cabin. 

All of a sudden there they are! My bad!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Hmm, well I'll have to keep my eyes open on how this swings.  If I can't get the coffee package by itself, this just might be enough to push me to getting Princess Plus option.. if they'll still offer it to us.🤞

On 5/26/2021 at 8:31 PM, jagoffee said:

Perhaps Princess will also stop selling/providing bottled water on board as well.

We’ve purchased the water package several times, and it was a great deal. I do believe they will stop selling that, but who knows about the individual bottles at $3.00 (I think!) a pop!  I do not like tap water, but will do it if I must.  

It also appears that they are updating many other things on the Princess site:

Many Celebration packages like honeymoon and vow renewals are missing, as are liquor by the bottle.

Must be doing a re-vamp or transferring them to Medallion.

Also for a short time today, the shore excursions from our California Costal and Mex Riviera in March of 2022 were missing: "there are currently no excursions available for this port; please try back later"

They have returned now.

Yes finally there they are!  Water at 7.08 for 12 bottles and a 6 pack of soft drinks for about $11.  Hope we can purchase the coffee card or whatever its called now on board.  

Still waiting for the small liters of spirits and beer to appear for purchase.  We definitely prefer to mix drinks in our room.  I plan to order 36 bottles of water and probably 4 six packs of canned soda.

Still hoping in January 2022 we can bring water and soda along with our two bottles of wine onboard at embarkation .  

• Like 1