Survey from Royal this Morning

I received a survey this morning from Royal with questions about an upcoming 5 day cruise on Brilliance from Tampa on September 27. 

We had actually cancelled this cruise and replaced with a longer cruise on Symphony out of Miami . Did not receive a survey re: the longer cruise.

The questions were multiple answer and revolved around the vaccine and the reasons for taking this cruise. 

Has anyone received a survey about a week long cruise or a cruise departing soon? I'm thinking about all of you waiting to hear a peep from Royal about their July cruises. 

AB682EBB-73E9-48A4-AF20-DE74A97B20B0.jpeg

Edited by forgotmyCCname
Add pic

Got one for our Jan 15 cruise on Odyssey.    Thought its a nice effort to try and get a feel for expectations and what's important.    Now what they do with the info will be even more interesting.

I got this today too. It sounded like they are trying to understand if the cruise I just booked was new and what motivated me to buy now. It was a reschedule though because my kid is switching schools and our L&S from last fall no longer works. They also asked a lot about what I’m expecting the protocols to be. 

I also got one today for my Sept 2022 cruise.  I was surprised it asked about covid protocols for a cruise so far in the future, but it also asked about why I booked now (we just made the reservation last week) which I can see them being interested in. 

A Red Flag, we believe.  We received the same survey about a TA 2022 from Rome. What has us concerned is that we are on a b2b with that ta being the second leg and they never mentioned the previous cruise.  Only the TA. If they mess with the second leg, then we have to fly both ways.  Cruising is a volatile time right now.  We should stick to RVing, but now it’s hard to find campsites for that.  Everyone has cabin fever. We are blessed to even have the option.

7 minutes ago, Heavenly Rain said:

A Red Flag, we believe.  We received the same survey about a TA 2022 from Rome. What has us concerned is that we are on a b2b with that ta being the second leg and they never mentioned the previous cruise.  Only the TA. If they mess with the second leg, then we have to fly both ways.  Cruising is a volatile time right now.  We should stick to RVing, but now it’s hard to find campsites for that.  Everyone has cabin fever. We are blessed to even have the option.

I hear you there.,  My camper (2003) had a break down toward the end of last season. not fixed yet!  I'm glad we had it last year.