Odyssey sailings for all of July thru Aug 27th have disappeared from Royal's site

They were there this morning, I'll pulled up July 3rd to see what jr suites were still showing as open (in case we decided to move our location) but now all of the Odyssey sailings are gone.  The first one to show up is August 28th.  Perhaps because they realized they needed to get people moved first?  I was moved over from Indy yesterday, and it still shows in my cruise planner.  

37 minutes ago, rockmom said:

They were there this morning, I'll pulled up July 3rd to see what jr suites were still showing as open (in case we decided to move our location) but now all of the Odyssey sailings are gone.  The first one to show up is August 28th.  Perhaps because they realized they needed to get people moved first?  I was moved over from Indy yesterday, and it still shows in my cruise planner.  

Last I saw jr suites on that cruise were $5000pp with very little remaining. That was a few days ago.

A lot of cruises that are being subbed for other ships have been taken offline for new bookings as they try and migrate people from canceled cruises to the alternate ships.

Edited by wreckem2013

41 minutes ago, wreckem2013 said:

Last I saw jr suites on that cruise were $5000pp with very little remaining. That was a few days ago.

A lot of cruises that are being subbed for other ships have been taken offline for new bookings as they try and migrate people from canceled cruises to the alternate ships.

yeah, when I looked this morning, Jr. Suites were about $5700 pp,  but they had 26 J4's still left and probably 10 J3's.  Two J1's.   

1 minute ago, Oceansaway17 said:

july 3rd has balconies for Odyssey as of NOW

They seem to be slowly reappearing.  I'm on the July 3rd sailing, moved from Indy, but when they all disappeared it made a lot of us on the early sailings worry about if they were about to be canceled already.  I still have my Plan B in case the ship doesn't sail, but glad to see they are starting to put those back up online again. 

Just now, rockmom said:

They seem to be slowly reappearing.  I'm on the July 3rd sailing, moved from Indy, but when they all disappeared it made a lot of us on the early sailings worry about if they were about to be canceled already.  I still have my Plan B in case the ship doesn't sail, but glad to see they are starting to put those back up online again. 

that is why I quickly checked.

I think all the cruise sites and lines are in constant state of flex.

always best to keep checking back. so much activity by agents and IT dept.

For instance, NCL switched ships in Alaska and they had to make a lot of changes and they messed up pricing and had to resend thousands of emails.

And DCL put their newest ship on sale recently and a lot of sailings disappeared only to return. I guess some folks were holding stuff.

So keep checking just like I am checking for my IRS refund that is taking more than 2 months.

Keeping fingers crossed for Bayonne to open up for my Oct cruise on Oasis.

toodles

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, rockmom said:

yeah, when I looked this morning, Jr. Suites were about $5700 pp,  but they had 26 J4's still left and probably 10 J3's.  Two J1's.   

Who in their right mind would pay for a JS for almost $12,000 for just a 7 day cruise?

That is ridiculous !!

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Oceansaway17 said:

So keep checking just like I am checking for my IRS refund that is taking more than 2 months.

Mine was two months late so they could give me a $26 adjustment.  Something to do with interest since I didn't get the 2nd stimulus pymt, but got it on my taxes as a credit

2 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Who in their right mind would pay for a JS for almost $12,000 for just a 7 day cruise?

That is ridiculous !!

What is the test cruise date for Odyssey?    I haven't seen posted anywhere.   I'm curious.   I've been busy with work and going to the beach.     Do you know?     Did you get the scrapple and short stack I sent the other day?

59 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

What is the test cruise date for Odyssey?    I haven't seen posted anywhere.   I'm curious.   I've been busy with work and going to the beach.     Do you know?     Did you get the scrapple and short stack I sent the other day?

In the app it shows as June 21st-23rd.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Haha....... Guess it's still in the mail...........

• Like 1