Adventure of the Seas – The First Voyage

11 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Not onboard, but reading on FB that we are not getting the traditional breakfast in Giovanni 

Ah, too bad.  Nice perk, though Adventure, in the past, had a very nice Diamond breakfast area in the back of the MDR.  Katherine

On 6/12/2021 at 6:12 PM, oseanbrz said:

Birdtravels, I am a very long time cruiser ,like many on the boards.I check Cruise Critic most days,but rarely post.Been on a no. of differ lines,starting  back with Sitmar and Home Lines.I do both single and group travel.In recent years I have mainly cruised on Royal.Suits my needs.

I just wanted to say, like others,I like info,and like to read stuff".I do not sail till August ,so know things will continue to evolve.

I was feeling sad today ,as this was my annual 5 day Bermuda sail, oh well.We all have a stack of cancellations.You have gone beyond cheering me up,in taking the time to post all of this.

And a moment on my soap box.I am a retired hospital nurse,and  now a nurse volunteer weekly,( I have been back since last June ).I work in a clinic,where the patients I see ,would never in their wildest dreams, be able to go on a cruise.Be kind to each other,please.We are indeed the lucky ones.

Yes, get vaccinated, it " shows " you care more about others ,then yourself.

Ok, off the soap box,and thanks,thanks,thanks, Birdtravels, it is wonderful.

And you encouraged me.🤗

2 hours ago, Lady Hudson said:

Pinnacles onboard — could someone post the onboard C&A benefits usually left in the cabin?

I know Pinns are not being allowed in the SL but was wondering about breakfast in a special area.  Thanks.

I'm not on board... but here is the letter in the cabin.   Also, no special dining area for Pinnacles in the Dining room for breakfast, but from what I've read there is no need as there are at about 33% capacity.  

IMG_60401.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

We just got onboard and they are already preparing to kick us off. Book as soon as you can if you want a good time. Otherwise you will be swabbing in the middle of dinner. 

428E2CCC-E05A-4B08-B57C-60EE5DEED6E7.thumb.jpeg.90e5daa7210d5250bcd2f1fc5a6f3f14.jpeg

C77845EB-EC36-4AE5-BCC1-78336007A449.jpeg

To follow up, all times on the sea day were taken. If people want a Covid test onboard to go home, the are now forced to book on the port day in Freeport. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Have you tried the ice cream down by the pool.  So good.  Might be the sea air all around it.  It’s the only reason I cruise! Ben and Jerry’s is an option but it is inside.  Maybe I will get a B&J next time and carry it out to the pool.  Then I can see if the sea air has the sam effect on all ice cream. 

I like to put ice cream in a cup and then add some Bailey's to it. Yum.

• Like 5

Loving this report! We've never been to coco cay and will be in about 2 months. Trying to determine if the beach club is worth it. If you're in the free portion of the island, is there servers walking around to order drinks from the beach or do you have to walk to the closest bar? 

10 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

Loving this report! We've never been to coco cay and will be in about 2 months. Trying to determine if the beach club is worth it. If you're in the free portion of the island, is there servers walking around to order drinks from the beach or do you have to walk to the closest bar? 

The servers are all over the island.  We sat by the pool last time and we were never thirsty.  We’re trying the beach club next week to see if it’s worth it.  I’m not a fan of beach stops on cruises but absolutely love CocoaCay!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

To follow up, all times on the sea day were taken. If people want a Covid test onboard to go home, the are now forced to book on the port day in Freeport. 

I wonder , if someone need a PCR test for reentry to his country are they offering it as an option or its just antigen test (which is enough for the US) ?