cococay cabana price

Hello Everyone,

Looking for some information on cabana rentals at cococay.

So happy that the Adventure of the seas sailed yesterday!!!

Happy days ahead. Soon this Canadian girl will be able to leave the country!!!

Thanks in advance.

Dockgirl

• Like 1

We received an email from a RCI person asking if we were interested in renting a Cabana for our Thanksgiving sailing.  She was giving us first choice since we were Star Class.  Pricing is a little nuts for us so we will be passing and finding a nice lounger under a tree or umbrella.

The overwaters were $1899 before they sold out on our July sailing. Wow.  We’ll stick with a $199 beach bed which looks like it may get us the same ocean front view with just a little less protection from the elements.  

The pricing on my Thanksgiving cruise is crazy also. $999 for a cabana?  I have previously paid $500 and remember when it was $399 but a thousand dollars is just too much for what you get. Maybe this is just the new pricing that they can get with these bigger ships and a larger customer base.

3 minutes ago, Baowen said:

The pricing on my Thanksgiving cruise is crazy also. $999 for a cabana?  I have previously paid $500 and remember when it was $399 but a thousand dollars is just too much for what you get. Maybe this is just the new pricing that they can get with these bigger ships and a larger customer base.

The Perfect Day cabanas seem to be in the $750-$2000 range for a few years now. People

keep paying, so the price keeps going up. 

I agree, previously paid @ $300 for a water park cabana on coco cay.  Now the cheapest I have seen for my upcoming cruise in OCT is $700. Thanks but no thanks, there are so many nice loungers underneath a palm tree or umbrella that I don’t feel the need for a cabana at those prices.

I don’t fault RC though, they have lost billions over the last year thanks to “St. Fauci” and the CDC so they have to try recuperate the losses somehow.  It’s just like the airlines, the days of supper cheap flights or over, at least in the near future.

DPR

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dockgirl said:

thank you , I will do some homework

As an example, for our August Allure cruise an Oasis Lagoon cabana is $1199. For our September Oasis cruise (5 weeks later), it’s $599. 

mac_tlc

1 hour ago, Dred pilot Roberts said:

I agree, previously paid @ $300 for a water park cabana on coco cay.  Now the cheapest I have seen for my upcoming cruise in OCT is $700. Thanks but no thanks, there are so many nice loungers underneath a palm tree or umbrella that I don’t feel the need for a cabana at those prices.

I don’t fault RC though, they have lost billions over the last year thanks to “St. Fauci” and the CDC so they have to try recuperate the losses somehow.  It’s just like the airlines, the days of supper cheap flights or over, at least in the near future.

DPR

I had reserved two water park cabanas at $499 per for our cruise that was cancelled for March 2020...Don't think I'll see that price point again....Prices for my April 2022 are crazy !!!

Whenever I see the exorbitant prices for the overwater cabanas I thumb my nose up and say that I would never pay those prices.  Then I come across pictures of them and immediately start thinking of how I can make extra money to pay for one 🤦‍♀️.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, nu_cruzer1 said:

Whenever I see the exorbitant prices for the overwater cabanas I thumb my nose up and say that I would never pay those prices.  Then I come across pictures of them and immediately start thinking of how I can make extra money to pay for one 🤦‍♀️.

Yes exactly.  I go from no way that is crazy to......mmmmm okay I see now, its just $250 a hour. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just paid $599 for Thrill Park Cabana (Oct 2 sailing on Symphony)...for up to 6 people (there are 6 of us going together on the cruise).  Admission to Thrill Park (without a cabana is $79/pp for our sailing).  T

Having an overwater cabana would be magical, you only live once, after 1 1/2 years of pandemic we all deserve some pampering. 

Another question my husband swims like a rock!!!

How deep is the water at the cabanas. 

Dockgirl

2 hours ago, pasodancer said:

Just paid $599 for Thrill Park Cabana (Oct 2 sailing on Symphony)...for up to 6 people (there are 6 of us going together on the cruise).  Admission to Thrill Park (without a cabana is $79/pp for our sailing).  T

Thrill Water Park Cabana. I paid $699 + tax = $782.88... for our (extended family of 6) April 24,2022 sail on HOTS...I'll keep checking around black Friday cyber Monday for a lower price. 

10 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

It is all relative; but when a Star Class cruiser says the cabana pricing is crazy, you know it is crazy.

I could win mega millions tomorrow and I still wouldn't pay $1800 for a cabana for a few hours.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

I could win mega millions tomorrow and I still wouldn't pay $1800 for a cabana for a few hours.

100% in agreement. We *could* afford it, there is no way in the world we'd pay 1/3 of our family cruise fare for a cabana. We'd rather take that money and donate it to the local food bank and at least have the satisfaction to have helped families in need get a meal on their tables.

• Like 1