Ladies, Show Me Your Cruise Shoes

17 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi Jamie, they will be fine. 

I tried on all of my cruise outfits and did a test packing to make sure everything will fit in my carry-on roller bag and backpack, since I will be sailing in just over 3 weeks! I hate checking bags. I thought the shoes ended up look pretty good with the wide legged pants, so I am happy with them. I also got a pair of gold sketchers. They are like a stretchy knit fabric and they have sparkly threads in them to dress them up a bit:

image.png.2673026e7384bce3b4ef6e528629aed2.png

• Like 2

I sail this coming Thursday🙂 but I do check a bag. I am going to Athens to sail around the Greek Isles for 10 days.....flying out on Tuesday.  I have a bunch of things on the bed in the spare room and need to figure out what is going with me. I will do that all this weekend.

Hope you have a great cruise too😃

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 6:13 PM, jhsocal said:

Know everything is more casual than in past years, do you ever wear mid-high heel shoes at night?

Hi, is this question for someone specific or just in general? I actually don't any shoes that are higher than about 1.5 inch heels.........I am in flats almost 99% of the time here at home.

On 7/10/2021 at 5:13 PM, jhsocal said:

Know everything is more casual than in past years, do you ever wear mid-high heel shoes at night?

LOL on an early cruise I twisted my ankle at Dunn's River Falls.

The ONLY flats I had were flip flops. Not ideal w/ a twisted ankle but my options were few.

Yep, formal night--rubber flip flops. No one blinked even 15 years ago on Princess.

On 6/15/2021 at 7:32 PM, Lastdance said:

These are my favorite ones because they are so comfortable.

0DFB2FE4-DF6A-4F34-934C-D5ADAB5A208F.jpeg

0370AE82-781B-4D07-841A-0BE274CCE2FA.jpeg

Hi, what brand are those cute sneakers?🙂

Those are cute🙂  I got a new a pair of Vionic ballet flats🙂. I wore Vionics for years and then went away from them (Stupid of me). I forgot how good it feels to have ARCH SUPPORT!!!!!!!!

Even in a ballet flat......that support is there........they are sooooooo comfy!!!

Navy

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 11:36 AM, Janie1229 said:

Jamie, I have these Jambu sandals and I LOVE them! Super comfortable, a bit of a heel (I don't like flats) and can look dressy too

https://www.amazon.com/JBU-Womens-Chloe-Wedge-Sandal/dp/B005AF9SEE/ref=cs_sr_dp_4?dchild=1&keywords=jambs+sandals&qid=1624127669&sr=8-2

I just got these in gray - they look wonderful and I have time to break them in. 

On 7/31/2021 at 11:41 AM, 57redbird said:

Image 21 - Women's Bare Traps Sandals, Black Size 7Image 21 - Women's Bare Traps Sandals, Black Size 7

Love Bare Traps.   I can usually find them at Discount store with Tuesday Senior discount day.😉

2C18FA2D-C35E-46B5-B377-7741AE02F21E.jpeg

B5266598-5FAB-4A46-9923-87DF85E85C76.jpeg
Flats for evening. One has “sparkle studs”

Edited by phissy
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 8:01 PM, irvington said:

I just got these in gray - they look wonderful and I have time to break them in. 

I love these Jambu shoes too! - but I did not realize the OP wanted CLOSED TOE shoes. 

However, for anyone looking for an open toe sandal that is super comfortable and can be worn with dresses, I think these fit the bill nicely. I have some gorgeous heels, but most of them are not very comfortable and I would not bring on a cruise or trip. They are strictly for home (which means they rarely get worn as I'm a homebody lol). 

Sandals like this can be worn casually and also with a dressier outfit at dinner. Shoes take up way too much space in luggage and I try to do all my trips - except dive trips!! - in carry on luggage only. 

• Like 1