What are the Owner's Suite Perks on Quantum of the Sea?

My DH and I are thinking of booking a suite for our 35th anniversary.  I am trying to find out what all the perks would be for an Owner's Suite.  Their website is very confusing.  Specifically, is the beverage package included in the room price?  If not, what suite would we need to book.  TIA

2 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

So, what does that mean?  What suite would we need to book?  We  have previously sailed Celebrity, and beverage,  tips, internet, and OBC are included in the suites.  Royal makes it very confusing.  Ugh!

16 minutes ago, screwsmcernst said:

What suite would we need to book?  We  have previously sailed Celebrity, and beverage,  tips, internet, and OBC are included in the suites.  Royal makes it very confusing.

GS and up, but below really expensive suites, are all Sky class. You get Stream internet and the Sky perks listed. So, no beverage, tips, OBC. A bit of reading should clear the confusion.

24 minutes ago, screwsmcernst said:

So, what does that mean?  What suite would we need to book?  We  have previously sailed Celebrity, and beverage,  tips, internet, and OBC are included in the suites.  Royal makes it very confusing.  Ugh!

to get the drink package included in your fare, you need to book Star class. That would be like a Star Loft Suite. There are a few other suites that are Star  class, I am not really sure which ones as I have never stayed in one. Check the info that Merion_Mom posted. I think that will help you

If you want the Deluxe Beverage Package to be included you must book a Star Class suite.  On Anthem that would be the Royal Loft Suite, the Owners Loft Suite or one of the Grand Loft Suites.  Star Class also includes the Unlimited Dining Package, Voom Surf & Steam and the services of the Royal Genie.

A Star Class suite will be twice as much as an owners suite. If you are lucky em you will have an opportunity to place a bid in the" Royal Up"

program . You will essentially be placing a bid to upgrade to a higher class of suite.

There's always a small chance that you will end up in a Star class suite.

We placed a minimum bid on an OS from a GS on Allure and ended up in one of the 1500sq foot suites in the Star class. Had a living room, dining room, hot tub- it was crazy nice.

I do not know why we received such a huge upgrade but it made our "Empty Nesting" celebration cruise quite amazing!

have you compared prices on NCL or Celebrity? Much more included at even the Grand Suite level.

enjoy your vacation!

Something called the owners suite should be special. Like they let you drive the boat or something. To not even get free booze is hella lame. If you want to have to pay for drinks, might as well stay with us losers down in steerage. 

• Like 1