LIVE - Adventure of the Seas - July 17, 2021

7 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

OK this is it, the horse is definitely DEAD...but....couldn't resist...Look carefully at the reflection in my shades too  this was Liberty

P1011642.JPG

The famous Titanic pose, nice! But no fair, you had your husband, boyfriend or friend help you with the shot.

2 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

No harm there Mr. Met.... he just knows I'm also a Mets fan and had a seahorse for my avatar. Headed to the game tonight, LGM!

I really missed all that!  Mrs. Met in this case, ha. 

LGM. Have a great time at the game.  Hope Alonso hits some more home runs. 

Mr Met at the beach.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

Nope... sniffing in the wrong rat hole my friend. I barely have enough time to keep up with two boards let alone anything else beyond that. Remember, I'm not retired like you lucky lot.

I was thinking the @CptAleSpill, @ChiefMateJRKeffect because of @mets07's  seahorse CC avatar  (you have 2 seahorses in your CC avatar) and the CC screen name @mets07(I know you're a Mets fan).

Btw - nice bear poking 😉.

Edited by MorganClark
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mets07 said:

I really missed all that!  Mrs. Met in this case, ha. 

LGM. Have a great time at the game.  Hope Alonso hits some more home runs. 

From one Mrs Met to another, my apologies. Back to vacation planning before the game tonight...

May be an image of one or more people and stadium

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sailing12Away said:

Nope... sniffing in the wrong rat hole my friend. I barely have enough time to keep up with two boards let alone anything else beyond that. Remember, I'm not retired like you lucky lot.

I'm afflicted with the same problem.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm afflicted with the same problem.

Eat your hearts 💕 out. Just teasing you both. Believe me, time flies and all of a sudden, you're retired and have gray fur on your back. 😉

Edited by MorganClark
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Akina13 said:

For @MorganClark last kaw lick at the airport 

A03043CE-2A0B-4D24-9D40-5FE891BD62B7.jpeg

Nice. Way to say "good bye" to the Bahamas! Fortunately, i have 2 more full days (Sun & Mon) here in Nassau so, I anticipate a few more Kaliks (Kah-Liks) being delivered by my new Bahamian friend Kenny (that 6'8" pro basketball player who played for Czech Republic) at the Tiki Bikini Beach Bar at Junkanoo Beach.

Btw - was/is the airport crowded?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

Nice. Way to say "good bye" to the Bahamas! Fortunately, i have 2 more full days (Sun & Mon) here in Nassau so, I anticipate a few more Kaliks (Kah-Liks) being delivered by my new Bahamian friend Kenny (that 6'8" pro basketball player who played for Czech Republic) at the Tiki Bikini Beach Bar at Junkanoo Beach.

Btw - was/is the airport crowded?

It was crowded! Thankfully we did VeriFLY and got through in minutes and not hours. It was a mad house! If you are flying American they have a separate line for VeriFLY and we only had 2 ppl in front of us. The security line wasn’t soo bad. And customs was a breeze as we have global entry. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MorganClark said:

Nice. Way to say "good bye" to the Bahamas!

Thanks for taking us along on your adventures. Looks like a great trip was had by all. Cheers to you for taking the time to do this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Thanks for taking us along on your adventures. Looks like a great trip was had by all. Cheers to you for taking the time to do this.

Thank you for the kind words. @HBCcruiserdeserves all the credit for starting (and posting to) the thread. Actually, I really enjoyed posting to the thread also and interacting with you all and sharing my pics. Also, it gave me practice for when I start up my own LIVE thread for my Crlebrity Edge cruise Oct 2-9, 2021 (out of Port Everglades, Fla).

• Like 3

I have enjoyed following along with the thread.  Thanks for taking time out of your vacation, it is appreciated by many.  

On the subject of the airport and the lines, did anyone notice how the line is for Global Entry?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bethco said:

I have enjoyed following along with the thread.  Thanks for taking time out of your vacation, it is appreciated by many.  

On the subject of the airport and the lines, did anyone notice how the line is for Global Entry?  

No line for global entry at all. Got through customs in 5 mins (3 of those spent trying to figure out why it wasn’t reading my finger prints)  not sure if you caught that filling out VeriFLY also saved me about 2 hours. 

• Like 3

Thanks for the live trip report. It got me excited, I’m getting on Adventure next week, 7/31. 

One quick question, did anyone do Verifly?  Do I need to do Verifly or just show Bahama visa at airport?  We’re flying American on Thursday.  

Just now, umaine89 said:

Thanks for the live trip report. It got me excited, I’m getting on Adventure next week, 7/31. 

One quick question, did anyone do Verifly?  Do I need to do Verifly or just show Bahama visa at airport?  We’re flying American on Thursday.  

I did VeriFLY. Was worth it on the way back. Instead of 100 people in line. We had 2 people ahead of us. Make sure you look for tue VeriFLY line at Bahamas airport. Even tho it won’t allow you to check in before the airport they just want to see your pass on the app. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, umaine89 said:

On the way there it was useful as well, just saved us a ton more time on the way back 

• Like 1