Live - Allure Simulation Cruise July 27, 2021🛳

FYI in about 10 mins or so the ship will appear LIVE on Cocoa Beach web cam located on You Tube.  I discovered this when Odyssey was coming in last June 4th.  

It is a view of the pier and the ship will come in from the left.  give it 15 mins perhaps from right now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LadyBeBop said:

Thanks for the Cruise Compass. 🙂

A few questions. 

1). Saw your filet mignon lunch. Looks delicious. I’m assuming that will be the first and last time you’ll see it at the WJ. 
However, it lists the WJ as “reservations preferred”. Do they want you to make reservations for the WJ?

2). And they showed Johnny Rockets as “reservations required.”  Reservations for Johnny Rockets???

3). Might be too early for this question but is there any bar open during breakfast?  Can’t go without my mimosa. 

Its about social distancing so reservations will be required unfortunately.

10 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

FYI in about 10 mins or so the ship will appear LIVE on Cocoa Beach web cam located on You Tube.  I discovered this when Odyssey was coming in last June 4th.  

It is a view of the pier and the ship will come in from the left.  give it 15 mins perhaps from right now

There she is!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

V stands for vaccinated.

The Compass will list venues. Some will have a "V" after the listing limiting it to only vaccinated people. 

I just wasn't sure if the * after the V meant anything. When we were doing the health screening Mike heard a couple near us being told they were in the unvaccinated group. They had to go to a different area. 😞

12 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

I just wasn't sure if the * after the V meant anything. When we were doing the health screening Mike heard a couple near us being told they were in the unvaccinated group. They had to go to a different area. 😞

i missed the "*"  😩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If it hasn't been mentioned, anyone can use the Royal App  and select this Allure sailing to see all the same info people onboard can see about the schedule, restaurants, entertainment and onboard activities. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page that would show your current bookings, select the "Get more details on ships we support" link; then select Allure of the Seas, and then select the 7/27 sailing.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 11

20 minutes ago, dswallow said:

If it hasn't been mentioned, anyone can use the Royal App  and select this Allure sailing to see all the same info people onboard can see about the schedule, restaurants, entertainment and onboard activities. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page that would show your current bookings, select the "Get more details on ships we support" link; then select Allure of the Seas, and then select the 7/27 sailing.

Very cool!  Thanks 🙂 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Hoping to find a few of these masks in my cabin.

This is from recent Freedom trip. 

Found on FB

Should have a couple in your cabin when you board. When I was on Freedom this weekend, they were already there, plus a trip to GS and I was able to obtain a couple more.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dswallow said:

Thanks. Didn't know that.

To those on the cruise, thanks for taking us along. Hope it goes smoothly. Enjoy.

Edited by ecslady
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Please stop

Thank you!  I just want to read every post on your cruise experience not complaints from people who are not pro cruise right now.  Many thanks for taking us along with you and have a fab time!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2