Vaccination card

lbfluffy

I have my card. My friend and I both did it at the clinic. Anyway she now tells me her purse was stolen when she was at the beach. Of course her card was in there. Thankfully she didn’t have cash in her wallet. We did our vaccine in February. We cruise in December. What are her options? She will be calling the clinic tomorrow, but I don’t remember them entering our information electronically. We did fill out a questionnaire with our information. I feel so bad for her. She had to cancel all her credit cards, will need to purchase reading glasses amongst other things. I had my purse stolen years ago. What a hassle. 

5 minutes ago, lbfluffy said:

I have my card. My friend and I both did it at the clinic. Anyway she now tells me her purse was stolen when she was at the beach. Of course her card was in there. Thankfully she didn’t have cash in her wallet. We did our vaccine in February. We cruise in December. What are her options? She will be calling the clinic tomorrow, but I don’t remember them entering our information electronically. We did fill out a questionnaire with our information. I feel so bad for her. She had to cancel all her credit cards, will need to purchase reading glasses amongst other things. I had my purse stolen years ago. What a hassle. 

So, didn’t take a picture of the card for just such a situation?

Who ever gave the shot need to account for the dose. So there has to be a record. 

9 minutes ago, lbfluffy said:

Go to:   https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/  

Enter the requested info and you may get a hit.  It won't replace the lost card but you will have the digital record available.  

And of course, talk to the provider to see if they can give a replacement.  

Edited by ldubs

14 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Did you/she do the v-safe follow ups?  You can go into the site and do a screen shot of the profile, which shows name, dates and type of vaccine received.  EM

If she didn’t take a picture, it’s reasonable to assume that she doesn’t have a clue what is V-Safe. (Many people don’t. Nor do they know that some states have digital records).

That said, whoever gave her the shots has to have a record of it.