Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

Adventure short cruises out of Galveston added Fall 2023 thru April 2024.

If anyone is interested, there is a 6 night April 25-May 1 where the Junior suites right now are priced less than the balconies.  Including on the hump.

Nice time of year to sail from Texas - not too hot yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Radiance Panama Canal Oct 2023 San Diego to Tampa 16nite. Rates higher then the next 2 PC Cruises

Well prices listed last nite on this Oct 2023 PC Cruise dropped 40% for Cabins I was looking at. Booked Radiance today at better rate then my 13 nite Fall 2022 Panama Canal on Serenade. I'm a Happy Camper!

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Well prices listed last nite on this Oct 2023 PC Cruise dropped 40% for Cabins I was looking at. Booked Radiance today at better rate then my 13 nite Fall 2022 Panama Canal on Serenade. I'm a Happy Camper!

That is some crazy pricing compared to previous PC cruises I've looked at.  JS cheaper than some OV prices that I've seen....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Husky1987 said:

That is some crazy pricing compared to previous PC cruises I've looked at.  JS cheaper than some OV prices that I've seen....

Agree. Fortunate total Cabin price for me with SOLO 340+ Royal also gave me the Full Balcony Discount not usual Prorated. Rate per day compared shorter Cruises, I can live with it

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2022 at 5:14 AM, molly361 said:

Allure will be doing the short runs out of Port Canaveral

I’m not a fan of short cruises but this is intriguing. Wondering how the shows will be handled. At full capacity, on a three day cruise, how can everyone have a chance to see the ice show?  Aqua show.? Mama Mia? Comedy show? Too many shows, not enough days. 

mac_tlc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

I’m not a fan of short cruises but this is intriguing. Wondering how the shows will be handled. At full capacity, on a three day cruise, how can everyone have a chance to see the ice show?  Aqua show.? Mama Mia? Comedy show? Too many shows, not enough days. 

mac_tlc

Been on B2B with reg 7n and a 3n, on shorter most Reg Shows didnt happen. But, never know

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

I was on a 3 night on the Harmony in 2019 but I don't recall the show schedule.  Shows are not that much of a biggie for me

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

They changed it again. It's now supposedly going to be Australia, sometime next week:

image.png.67c92592f23773a0be53d3b6af32b650.png

What happened to Los Angeles departures? I thought they were planned to come out this week.

1 hour ago, eel said:

What happened to Los Angeles departures? I thought they were planned to come out this week.

They were supposed to, yes. Apparently, they've been pushed back to the week beginning April 4th.

image.png.f6dddc9c48276c11db35683ca84f278b.png

• Like 1

Would you interpret this latest schedule to mean that an Australian circumnavigation (to replace the cancelled Serenade February 2021 circumnavigation ), may be posted for sometime in January/February of 2024?  There has been speculation that Enchantment of the Seas will be scheduled for this sailing, based on port reservations made by RCI.

35 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

I wonder if this has to do with the cruise ban been lifted on 17 April 2022, which was announced this week.

Possibly but they've been switching the schedule around constantly so it could just as easily have nothing to do with it.

1 hour ago, woodscruise said:

I wonder if this has to do with the cruise ban been lifted on 17 April 2022, which was announced this week.

That’s been bought forward, I wonder what surprises we have?

If spectrum goes back to China,there will have to be another ship in the region.

• Like 2

Looking at January-March 2024 I think most schedules for the Caribbean have been released except ships with home port in Puerto Rico. 

Has anyone seen a date when the itineraries from Puerto Rico will be released and available to book?

I am guessing the ship will be one of Navigator/Explorer or one of Jewel/Serenade. Maybe one of each. 

2 minutes ago, Seville2Cabo said:

Is there an October 2023 Panama Canal cruise? - it does not show for me when I search the Royal site

Yes, on Radiance! 16 night San Diego to Tampa, October 7, 2023.  It shows as a repositioning cruise!

Booked last week!

Susan

1 minute ago, Scoobydobe7 said:

Hi...anyone know if royal is planning on doing Northeast/Repo from Boston.??? .Current calander only shows Sept/Oct 2022...Nothing has been released for 2023..:(

Doesnt look like it. Got a better deal for 16nite Panama Canal anyway

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

Possibly but they've been switching the schedule around constantly so it could just as easily have nothing to do with it.

On April 8, 2024 a total solar eclipse will be visible in Mazatlan. Perhaps RCI is fine-tuning the ship schedule(s) for this event.

Edited by aunursa
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, AkSusan said:

Yes, on Radiance! 16 night San Diego to Tampa, October 7, 2023.  It shows as a repositioning cruise!

Booked last week!

Susan

Thank you - found it - should have read this earlier - all suites are booked.  We usually like Jr or better - deciding if deck 9 spacious balcony is worth it - but good price, except for crazy taxes and fees

• Like 1