Confirmation for Shareholder OBC?

I've never received a confirming e-mail but I do receive a revised booking confirmation showing the added onboard credit.  Usually it takes about a week but I currently have been waiting almost two weeks for a couple I submitted.  Several weeks doesn't sound normal.

Just now, lovelife said:

I've never received a confirming e-mail but I do receive a revised booking confirmation showing the added onboard credit.  Usually it takes about a week but I currently have been waiting almost two weeks for a couple I submitted.  Several weeks doesn't sound normal.

Thanks, I guess I will try again.

I've always received a confirming email when I email the request.

I've never received a confirming email when I've used the newer online form. I just eventually see the credit appear when I happen to be in the Cruise Planner.

I do still receive confirming emails using the Special Needs Request online form. So it's just some idiotic crappy poorly coded Royal Caribbean-side implementation failing to send emails somewhere, again, I'm sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

I've only been able to see the OBC come added to the Cruise Planner, Pre-Cruise On-board credit available.. Never have I received an email confirming it from Royal Caribbean.

Same here. Took a couple of weeks to show up.

49 minutes ago, clearlake_cruiser said:

I just sent in two shareholder OBC requests via email, and was shocked to receive email confirmation back later today! Maybe lucky, this was not my normal experience

If you don’t mind answering, what email address did you send your request to?  Thanks!

I know Royal is trying  a 'new format' but I can't find anyplace that lists OBC (it usually appeared on the top right of the page).

Has anyone figured out where you can find the OBC in 'Plan My Cruise" when the main page displays as "My Royal Cruise"?  (This does not occur on every ship just the newer ones.)

8 hours ago, keyboardjunkie said:

I know Royal is trying  a 'new format' but I can't find anyplace that lists OBC (it usually appeared on the top right of the page).

It's in the same spot for me. If you try to book anything in the planner, the OBC, if there's any, should show up at check out.

16 hours ago, EmmasNana said:

Thanks, I guess I will try again.

I used to receive email conformation but I haven't on the last few.  Call Royal and have them check to see if it is showing up.  If it is, have them send you a new confirmation.  If not, fill out the form again.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

It's in the same spot for me. If you try to book anything in the planner, the OBC, if there's any, should show up at check out.

Thanks Biker19 for the response.  Have you tried it on a booking for one of the newer ships (i.e. Odyssey) in 2022?  Mine shows up with a total different page than what is usually displayed.  It says "My Royal Cruise" at the top and has a totally different format. It's just different and I can't locate where an OBC might be displayed.

Guess I will try your idea of putting something in the cart and see if it shows me OBC available.  Thank you!

I just sent one in last week for a B2B in Oct. I got the generic email, that they received, and a few hours later, an email confirming it was credited. I logged into my cruise planner, and it was on both legs. 

I filled out the only form twice and received no response for over a month each so I switched to an email submission.  Received email confirmation the same day although it referenced twice the amount I was supposed to receive and that it would only appear during the sailing.  The correct amount was visible online six weeks later.

On 8/18/2021 at 8:22 PM, clearlake_cruiser said:

Send to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com

I didn't know you could email it.  Gives an address to Investor relations in Miami on the form.  Thanks for the info

I recently submitted 4 with no confirmation received (actually kept having to go back to do each one because when I checked that there was another cruise to add I would get an error message after). I did notice that two of the cruises submitted had the OBC applied however. Would be nice to get a confirmation (not sure I have had one in the past).