Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

1 minute ago, KmomChicago said:

LOL and (this was what the heck but not heck, stronger word, but not the word, just the initials) all in one! Tell him Kmom says Hi. That should shut him up.

And offer him some hand sanitizer because we both know you have one of those little bottles. 

Edited by KmomChicago
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The guy next to me. I can see out of my peripheral vision. When he laughs he snorts. And every time he laughs he looks at me. I’m not laughing by the way even if it’s funny because I know this guy is looking to see if I’m laughing. And he’s picking his nose. This is the kind of guy that’s going to be pushing that buffet door button before me.

OK now I’m totally disgusted with that whole push the button for the door to open thing. What were they thinking when they put those doors in?

Also cracking up at the thought of you keeping a poker face due to Mr Snort a Lot

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Moviela said:

Bring your own soda, and go to your fridge. It's the only way to get Coca Cola.

I don't drink much soda, but my husband likes the convenience of getting soda when we are in different areas of the ship.  We could pack soda, but to us it's more trouble than it's worth. It is disappointing that Carnival switched to Pepsi, but it's still not worth it to us to pack our own.  I know a lot of people don't mind going to their cabin throughout the day to grab their own soda, but we have no issue paying for convenience.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

I take it everyone has to wear a mask, right?  Even in between sips?

On our sailing about 50-75% of people or even more took off masks once seated at shows and no one asked us to put them back on. None of this between sips business.

• Like 5

Just now, KmomChicago said:

On our sailing about 50-75% of people or even more took off masks once seated at shows and no one asked us to put them back on. None of this between sips business.

That seems reasonable to me.  We love to watch the comedy shows and it just seemed uncomfortable to me to have to wear a mask the entire time.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

And offer him some hand sanitizer because we both know you have one of those little bottles. 

actually I don’t. If I think I need sanitizer I will go wash my hands. I don’t trust hand sanitizer.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8

22 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

That seems reasonable to me.  We love to watch the comedy shows and it just seemed uncomfortable to me to have to wear a mask the entire time.

This is one of the main reasons I don't intend to wear mine unless it's in mandatory areas of the ship AND it's enforced. I get it. It's good PR for them to be saying "look at all the precautions we're taking" but for the hoops we all have to jump through just to go + no more exemptions, it seems the semi mask mandate is a bit excessive. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

I take it everyone has to wear a mask, right?  Even in between sips?

Nah. Some do. Some don’t. Nobody has asked me to put a mask on. I put it on entering the club. In the elevator. Restaurant. Other than that walking around it’s off.

• Like 3

By the end of the show I was practically in the lap of the lady on the other side of me. I think her husband was wondering what was going on. I won’t sit where that guy was sitting. I don’t know where he was wiping his stuff. Either on himself, his wife’s back, or the seat. Either way I’m not sitting there again.

I got out of there as soon as the show was over. I was out of the club before anyone else got out of their seat. 

There’s an 11:45 comedy show in the main lounge. Each  of them does 15 minutes but I decided to hit the pizza place and call it a night.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

If someone is 😂 and shedding virus, it could save lives. Seems like a small price to pay.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

By the end of the show I was practically in the lap of the lady on the other side of me. I think her husband was wondering what was going on. I won’t sit where that guy was sitting. I don’t know where he was wiping his stuff. Either on himself, his wife’s back, or the seat. Either way I’m not sitting there again.

I got out of there as soon as the show was over. I was out of the club before anyone else got out of their seat. 

There’s an 11:45 comedy show in the main lounge. Each  of them does 15 minutes but I decided to hit the pizza place and call it a night.

Slacker 

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh it’s sounding like all of the shows are the same ones I saw on panorama. Tonight was rock revolution. Chris mentioned Broadway beats and celestial strings as well.

And just like the gelato you've tried these before.

• Haha 1

Hi! We went to the late comedy show. I can't say you missed much. A couple of funny things but not much. 

I need to look back and see if you show where you were sitting, because it sounds like we don't want to sit there, either. Lol

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2021 at 10:45 AM, figmentfreak said:

Can’t wait.  I splurged on my cruise on panorama with a Havana Cabana for my Dec birthday cruise this year 

Me too for my 1/1/22 birthday! Getting on 12/31/21 $$$$$ Havana Cabana.

• Like 3