Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

6 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

Again, poor Brass Magnolia completely overlooked and underused. Et tu, SNJ?

I will certainly indulge in a few samples there over the course of my 14 days, but the other 3 venues I mentioned is where I currently game plan to do my heavy lifting.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

I will certainly indulge in a few samples there over the course of my 14 days, but the other 3 venues I mentioned is where I currently game plan to do my heavy lifting.

Honestly there are lots of bars. And yes the ones you mentioned are the attention grabbers.

Edited by KmomChicago
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sanmarcosman said:

Greg - On the thread " Panorama - New Disembarkation Procedure " people are saying the muster station call to disembark doesn't apply to self-debarkation, diamonds, plats. Have there been changes or is this correct?

On Mardi Gras I had an option to meet in a lounge by 7:30 for Platinum/diamond debarkation. I didn’t because I wasn’t in a hurry. Regular self debarkation was by muster station.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jetsfan58 said:

The Broadway Man Himself!!! Jets Fan!!!

I have high hopes for Zach Wilson. Drafted him in a 2 QB dynasty league where I have Roethlisbeger and Russ Wilson. I expect Ben to retire next year and I’ll have Wilson and wilson. I like him though. The ball flys out of his hand. And he can run. He can make some Mahomes type plays.

25 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

On Mardi Gras I had an option to meet in a lounge by 7:30 for Platinum/diamond debarkation.

We did not get the option. Thought maybe it was due to covid.  Must have been oversight.  Glad it’s still available.  Our muster was called first anyway so it worked out the same. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

We did not get the option. Thought maybe it was due to covid.  Must have been oversight.  Glad it’s still available.  Our muster was called first anyway so it worked out the same. 

This was what I got

73EBEE03-C0DE-4E75-BBE7-08FAF5DA5CFF.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I have high hopes for Zach Wilson. Drafted him in a 2 QB dynasty league where I have Roethlisbeger and Russ Wilson. I expect Ben to retire next year and I’ll have Wilson and wilson. I like him though. The ball flys out of his hand. And he can run. He can make some Mahomes type plays.

Yes and time will tell. You never know what you are getting until they get over the effects of the Big lights of Broadway!!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Going back through for my blogs I just noticed my post about that first John Watling’s pina colada never posted it was something like

AND STILL…the best pina colada I’ve ever had. John Watling’s pina colada with Amber rum.

23BE24F8-4057-46B0-A85E-CA8E3BD207B8.jpeg

1F6E5390-2CA4-439A-A4A0-D87816A5250E.jpeg

It's really good. You know I've had a lot of pina coladas. There is no close second.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I just realized there was no blue iguana tequila bar. I guess that’s where the second level of the rum bar comes in. Upgrade

Oooooo darn.....I like Blue Iguana drinks better than Red Frog drinks.  But then, my drink of choice is tequila, not really a rum person.

18 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

"How do you tip a bartender like Maria?  How do take a five and pin it down?"

18 hours ago, mondello said:

I just want to hug her, writing and serenading are not my strengths.

Oh sure.  Starts with a hug, then before you know it there's Mondello jr's. running amok at Circle C.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, blarko said:

Oooooo darn.....I like Blue Iguana drinks better than Red Frog drinks.  But then, my drink of choice is tequila, not really a rum person.

Technically it’s the red frog tiki bar now so maybe it’s combined and they have some of those drinks. I know reds rum treasure was removed 

• Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 5:07 PM, Saint Greg said:

I’ll be back soon to post the fun times and I have a lot of videos I’ll post On Instagram or YouTube and link on this thread.

Then seven weeks from today I’m on panorama for a Halloween themed cruise. I’m going to have $1000 OBC so we’ll be doing all the specialty restaurants, excursions, everything. Then five weeks after I get back from that I’m on Vista for a Christmas themed cruise. 

a lot more fun to come this year.

Great review Greg. I had a lot of catching up to do once I saw it on Instagram. Always a great adventure traveling with you. Hopefully our Glory cruise on Oct 17th is a go. It’s been too long. Great job. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lem_On_Ade said:

Thanks for your review, Greg! This will hold me over until I get to board her in January. Any idea how long "inaugural season" lasts? Is it just the first few cruises, first few months or the first year?

I think I've seen people on here post that it's the first year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Six weeks from Saturday.

Looking forward to to the new one too! You do a great job bringing us land bound peeps along. Hoping to get on Panorama in January. Hubs and I fully vaxed and starting the 15 year old on his jabs this weekend (have held off hoping FDA comes to its senses on dosing different for kids-especially skinny kids). Did read your review from February 2020 (think it was??) on the Panorama. 

• Like 1