Diamond Plus Amenity List

jdg623

41 minutes ago, jdg623 said:

210 and every 70 points thereafter. 

I'm sorry that beginning # did not seem right.  As I'm @ 266 and have received 2.  Went back thru the  archives and it's 140 and every other 70th point.  I'm on Oasis presently and expecting to get another.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

I'm sorry that beginning # did not seem right.  As I'm @ 266 and have received 2.  Went back thru the  archives and it's 140 and every other 70th point.  I'm on Oasis presently and expecting to get another.

yup.  I'm below 200 and have my first.  

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

oops sorry, i forgot about our first block. It's been awhile... 🤣

Is it possible to change your selection on board with the Loyalty Ambassador (or Diamond Concierge) or "trade" for something else if you get the wrong one?  I'm doing a few strings of B2B and S2S cruises over the next year to save on airfare/hotel costs, and I'd like to change my gift partway through some of those cruises.  (I'm sure the towels and tote bags are nice, but I really don't need five of each for just me!)

I'm assuming that there's a "trickle down" delay from when you call CAS and when that info gets relayed to each ship, so if I call from one ship to change my selection on the next ship, if the info doesn't get changed in time, can I just trade for a different option when on board?

4 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Is it possible to change your selection on board with the Loyalty Ambassador (or Diamond Concierge) or "trade" for something else if you get the wrong one?  I'm doing a few strings of B2B and S2S cruises over the next year to save on airfare/hotel costs, and I'd like to change my gift partway through some of those cruises.  (I'm sure the towels and tote bags are nice, but I really don't need five of each for just me!)

I'm assuming that there's a "trickle down" delay from when you call CAS and when that info gets relayed to each ship, so if I call from one ship to change my selection on the next ship, if the info doesn't get changed in time, can I just trade for a different option when on board?

The amenity list says you have to notify C&A at least 10 days before sailing, but I don’t know how rigid that is. I’ll let you know—— I called today to switch the gift and we sail in 10 days.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Thanks 1

I just called to get the beach towel instead of the cheese platter 🙂 on my cruise Sunday. I asked about our drink selection, my husband always gets water and I get the grapefruit juice. I was told I could not get any juices, they don't have them anymore. I hope the man I talked to is wrong. 

6 minutes ago, parrotplay said:

I just called to get the beach towel instead of the cheese platter 🙂 on my cruise Sunday. I asked about our drink selection, my husband always gets water and I get the grapefruit juice. I was told I could not get any juices, they don't have them anymore. I hope the man I talked to is wrong. 

I'm only diamond but was told the same thing about Juices a week or so ago.

• Like 1

Has anyone been sailing lately and is willing to share D+ onboard perks lists? I know they can differ by ship and cruise length, but I'm curious. Specifically, I'm trying to figure out if it makes sense to purchase an internet package prior to sailing, or just unplug a few days and use what's given onboard for the rest, but I'm curious about other stuff as well.  

6 minutes ago, veep said:

Specifically, I'm trying to figure out if it makes sense to purchase an internet package prior to sailing,

Break even is likely to be 10+ day sailing- the D+ discount on board is still good enough to buy 2 24 hour periods of Surf per member. 

13 hours ago, mets123 said:

Unless the towel changed, that's not the one I got in January 2020. It was dark blue with a C&A logo. The one shown is the one they sell.

Thanks for the info.

4 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

IMG_1066.jpg.e3ac40fc4d0eb782ddb8d191ee608867.jpg

Cat hair not included.

I use mine to cover the porch furniture between (human) guests.

It would fit right in here with the cat hair. 🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛

• Like 1

23 hours ago, lazydayz said:

We have a collection, and they work just fine for a home pool. 

Thinking about switching my selection.  Since we are not at 340 points, are any of the wines offered at the entry Diamond Plus level decent?  

We sailed in August and the Chardonay was nice. 

4 hours ago, nelblu said:

We get 3 gifts on a 7 night cruise since we are over 525 (at 603 now). So I get 2 bottles of champagne and then something else.  For Dec, we requested 2 beach towels.

5 hours ago, veep said:

Has anyone been sailing lately and is willing to share D+ onboard perks lists? I know they can differ by ship and cruise length, but I'm curious. Specifically, I'm trying to figure out if it makes sense to purchase an internet package prior to sailing, or just unplug a few days and use what's given onboard for the rest, but I'm curious about other stuff as well.  

Current Diamond Plus Onboard Discounts - Page 4 - Royal Caribbean International - Cruise Critic Community

• 1 year later...