Diamond Plus Amenity List

jdg623

3 minutes ago, artvlay said:

Haven't been able to change our gifts for the longest time. How do you make changes?

You have to call C&A.  I really miss being able to do it myself online but that option has been gone a few years.

6 hours ago, BND said:

You have to call C&A.  I really miss being able to do it myself online but that option has been gone a few years.

i called earlier this week to update ours since we went over 340 points on our last cruise.  I was on hold under 5 minutes and the nice lady that answered took care of me. 

One interesting thing I discovered, is that they go by who is the primary person on the reservation.  So If I am primary, we get the amenities that I have chosen.  If my DW is primary then they go by her preferences.  So I changed mine to get one bottle of white wine for her and one bottle of red for me. 

24 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

i called earlier this week to update ours since we went over 340 points on our last cruise.  I was on hold under 5 minutes and the nice lady that answered took care of me. 

One interesting thing I discovered, is that they go by who is the primary person on the reservation.  So If I am primary, we get the amenities that I have chosen.  If my DW is primary then they go by her preferences.  So I changed mine to get one bottle of white wine for her and one bottle of red for me. 

Yes, I've posted that before because when I called over a year ago and made changes, they didn't carry over as I made them using my #.  The LA on EN told me in April how it worked with the primary person's requests being the only one they use when both are cruising together.  I need to call again because we now have 543 points.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

This will be my second cruise Monday having 340 points but both were under 7 days so no extra for me.

Thank you for your Navy service, I did 4 years as an EM.

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Currently we have chosen to have ours lists match, so we know what gifts have been requested no matter how the names are listed or if solo.  
I suppose if you wanted a variety gifts on a b2b cruise, you could change who was primary on each sailing, with each person having registered different selections.

I have tried to get the towel the last 3 cruises and keep being told they are out do to global supply chain issues.  The cruises were 3 different ships in June/October and last week on Oasis.  I have called the C&A number and spoken to loyalty ambassador on board, I was told they have no logo products available.  Maybe next time!

5 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Perhaps a bottle of rosé instead
We'll get a table near the street
In our old familiar place

5 hours ago, hannibal54 said:

This will be my second cruise Monday having 340 points but both were under 7 days so no extra for me.

Thank you for your Navy service, I did 4 years as an EM.

Thank you and thank you for your service.  I was stubborn and did 24 as an RM.  

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Thanks 1

It doesn't seem to matter what you've chosen or what you tell the LA. You'll get whatever they have once onboard. 

We are completely overwhelmed with all the beach towels and tote bags we got in 2022.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ashland said:

It doesn't seem to matter what you've chosen or what you tell the LA. You'll get whatever they have once onboard. 

We are completely overwhelmed with all the beach towels and tote bags we got in 2022.

And yet some of us request these items and are told they are no longer available.  9 cruises in 2022 and could not get a tote or towel.  I will survive but seems strange.

Question

We are both D+ should we each be getting a gift?  We have been told it is only one gift per cabin and that is all we have been getting for years. Usually wine since they have little else but just wondering. 

2 minutes ago, imola said:

Question

We are both D+ should we each be getting a gift?  We have been told it is only one gift per cabin and that is all we have been getting for years. Usually wine since they have little else but just wondering. 

It's not per person.  It's per cabin, although some have reported per household as friends travel together and each should get their own.  We get two bottles of wine as we're over 340 pts.  

Edited by BND

4 minutes ago, BND said:

It's not per person.  It's per cabin, although some have reported per household as friends travel together and each should get their own.  We get two bottles of wine as we're over 340 pts.  

thank you for your quick response.

To be sure I understand, so even though we both spent all the money to reach D+ only one person actually gets rewarded for being loyal? 

1 hour ago, imola said:

And yet some of us request these items and are told they are no longer available.  9 cruises in 2022 and could not get a tote or towel.  I will survive but seems strange.

On our 8 cruises in 2022 (Navigator, Explorer, Harmony, Jewel & Serenade) we got a total of 10 beach towels and 8 tote bags. I tried to change my selection with the LA on Serenade while in Alaska so I could get something on our Serenade Panama Canal a week later but got more beach towels. 

The tote bags and beach towels have been on my list for years but could never get them until 2022.

• Like 1