Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - Oct 6 - 10 2021...

sid_9169

@sid_9169 amazing as always my friend!!! This was exactly what I needed to help make it till my B2B!! I only hope I can do you justice!!! Just phenomenal the food, drinks, pictures pre, during and post trip are always great and you took it to a whole new level this time!!! Welcome home!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tlcm said:

I agree with the tribe ... Sid, someone needs to pay you to do this (and write amazing, honest reports) full time.  You're so relatable, interesting, and transparent.  And such an eye for photography.  May the travel writer Gods hear the tribe roar!!!🦁

Perhaps it’s such a good report because he’s not getting paid by corporate types, just saying, a paycheck changes everything

• Like 3

I went out to check on my car after being gone for almost a week. I love my new apartment (condo), but my parking space is under a bunch of trees, not to mention the car break-ins that happen in this part of town. Luckily, it was still there and safe, but had a week's worth of sap, bird droppings, sticks, pine straw, ect... I took a tub of water down there just to try and get most of it off, but it was a dead end. I've REALLY got to get a spot in the covered parking deck, but it may be awhile... Anyhoo, I'm cooking some chicken drumsticks in the air fryer, since they didn't have a single pack of wings. Also, a few Samuel Adams Octoberfest brews for a little break from pounding tequila all day...

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I guess that these are almost like chicken wings, only bigger.

My first meal back on dry land.

PXL_20211010_230619483.jpg

By the way.... I discovered Cowboy Chicken down here. Never heard of that chain before, but daggum if I wasn’t impressed! Very very good! Gonna check out Taco Mac soon, that’s also a new one for me. 

• Like 2

Thanks for all your time and attention to details. You were the celebrity I was keeping an eye out for! I was so happy to chat with you a couple times aboard, and enjoyed following your journey. It was a an unforgettable cruise. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LadyBecca said:

Thanks for all your time and attention to details. You were the celebrity I was keeping an eye out for! I was so happy to chat with you a couple times aboard, and enjoyed following your journey. It was a an unforgettable cruise. 

Great meeting you too:) Thanks for following along...

• Like 1

Thanks for taking us along, as always a fantastic review!  As others have said, probably not the cruise line for me, but, you certainly showed it in it's best light.

However, if you're a foodie, it would definitely appeal. I'll try new, but, I don't like seafood and definite no to bugs!

• Like 3

Sid, so glad you were able to take the long awaited cruise and it was even more than you thought it would be.  

Too bad they always go by too quickly and we have to get jolted back to reality.  

Thanks for all of your time and attention to detail and of course taking us along with you!  

• Like 3

My only souvenirs, other than the obscenely priced t-shirt. A few rocks from the beach in Bimini, and another t-shirt I picked up at Squid Ink, the on board tattoo parlor...

I'm getting ready to head into work now, which I could really do without. Apparently, it's a government holiday, but I don't work for the government...

PXL_20211011_120140800.thumb.jpg.00d66f7999c566657b07bb311e74aaaf.jpg

PXL_20211011_120207131.jpg

• Like 13