Mariner 'vaccination' wristbands

16 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

They will also get wet every time we shower, use the pool/hot tub, or go to the beach.  It just sounds unsanitary and irritating to me.

LOL....a germ collector for sure. Just what you want when you are trying to prevent disease. 

19 minutes ago, BND said:

My guess is because once you put it on, you can't take it off and share it.  As we all know some people are not above lying about it.

Everyone 12 and over needs to be vaccinated. Who would you be sharing it with?

Edited by Iamcruzin
  • Like 6

30 minutes ago, BND said:

My guess is because once you put it on, you can't take it off and share it.  As we all know some people are not above lying about it.

Well considering that in the case of the Mariner, all those over 12 have to be vaccinated, there is really no benefit in “sharing”.

Edited by FLcruisergrl
  • Like 1

We had the green silicone bracelet on Oasis. I was at guest services and there was an obese man at the counter who was asking if there was something they could do because his silicone bracelet looked like it was cutting off his circulation. The agent basically told him no and he walked off. I wanted to suggest he put it on a lanyard but I felt funny getting involved. Seeing how many obese people there were on our cruise I suspect this is a problem and that adjustable ribbon is the result of that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crzndeb said:

On the Ovation right now B2B. Got the silicone last week and this week…different colors

Hi,

I’m going on the Freedom on a B2B in January. Of course things can change by the time I board.

But, could you kindly fill me in on the Covid Protocol for your B2B? Specifically, testing between the 1st and 2nd Cruise? Does Royal require a test to get back on the ship? 
  Thank you,

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

1 minute ago, Markmom18 said:

Hi,

I’m going on the Freedom on a B2B in January. Of course things can change by the time I board.

But, could you kindly fill me in on the Covid Protocol for your B2B? Specifically, testing between the 1st and 2nd Cruise? Does Royal require a test to get back on the ship? 
  Thank you,

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

They’ll test you on the ship the day before turnaround.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, HicksRA said:

They’ll test you on the ship the day before turnaround.  

Thank you for that quick response 😁, and for easing my mind. I couldn’t think of any other way, except for Royal to do the testing themselves.

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

6 hours ago, BND said:

Not sure who you are sharing it with. Most cruises require all adults to be fully vaccinated (yes, especially the ones from Florida).