The Daily for Sunday October 17, 2021

richwmn

23 minutes ago, kb4683 said:

WOW!  All you youngsters on here -- here's a little test for y'all to see if you are reading everything today.  I am 10 years and 1 day older than @grapau27😉😆

Hmm!  I'm reading!  Your 75th birthday is coming up on Oct. 26.  Happy Birthday!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Hmm!  I'm reading!  Your 75th birthday is coming up on Oct. 26.  Happy Birthday!

Sandi,

Thanks.  You win the prize (nada) 😀. Yikes 😱 that sounds sooo old — 3/4 of a century!!

Kay

Edited by kb4683
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

My sympathies to the latest victims of the CC gremlins.  Right now I am using Microsoft Edge in the InPrivate mode and it is letting me post and interact.  Will it stay that way?  Who knows.

I the help forum even Jenn was unable to log in and had to use her phone.   Come on, CC!   Ok, now that I've jinxed my last fix by mentioning it, I'll sign off for now.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

53 minutes ago, kb4683 said:

WOW!  All you youngsters on here -- here's a little test for y'all to see if you are reading everything today.  I am 10 years and 1 day older than @grapau27😉😆

Happy birthday on October 26th Kay.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, St. Louis Sal said:

Thank you for sharing this experience; it has allowed me to relive my cruises through the Canal. Only a little jealous right now 😉

St Louis Sal

Your welcome! I do hope you get to do it again soon. Just sailed by the Port of Limon and on our way to Aruba on Tuesday.

Last nights’s entertainment was virtuoso pianist Hyperion Knight who has been entertaining on Hal for many moons. Tonight is the BBC Planet with the Lincoln Center players.

Gals are soaking in  the hot tub and I’m just relaxing and watching the world pass by. My feet needed a break after standing most of the day.

Tonight is MDR and maybe an early to bed. Up at 4:30 to watch the arrival. Cruising can be tiring but so enjoyable.🛳😎😷

Edited by aliaschief
  • Like 16

8 hours ago, Suslor said:

Good morning all. @rafinmd would you consider putting Las Palma in Canary Islands on the care list? The devastation from the volcano eruption is heartbreaking. We stopped there on our TA to Lisbon on the

Prisendam on one of its last sailings and it was a great port. Thanks 

I think I'll put this on the rotation.

Roy

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Thanks  for all the daily information. We have twice driven around Ireland, had an  overnght stay at a hotel in Cork.  Ireland is a beautiful country.

@Seasick SailorHappy Birthday for tomorrow.

@St. Louis Sal Congratulations on your "Mission Woman of the Year" award.  Well deserved.

@cunnorlsorry to hear of your DS diagnosis, best wishes for her treatment.

@SusieKIslandGirlHappy Birthday for tomorrow.

@aliaschiefthanks for the Panama photos, brings back good memories.  

Raining here today, temperature 12 C.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 9

Good morning.

It is currently 55°F and cloudy.

It is 3 year's since Pauline's lovely mam died so we are getting ready to go to the remembrance room at the Crematorium.

Prayers 🙏 to everyone on the care list.

I hope everyone has a lovely day.

Take care.

Graham.

• Like 3