Thursday weigh in October 28, 2021. Last for october

Izena

Belle where are you?  I hope you are okay

How did every one do for the week?

Better question how did you do for the month?

Im maintaining-  not losing — which is good.  Still having anxiety about adding more food to diet and no confidence in sweets (still have to remind self it’s an addiction)

Hey What happen?

I forgot to post. Sorry, was was busy with something else (which was bugging me)

and this posting just slipped my mind.

Thank you Izena for starting it our last weigh in of the month.

EVERYONE------------------

Still WATCH OUT

for the CANDY MONSTERS out there.🎃

Windinmysails---Welcome to our group. Glad your joining us.

Edited by Belle

Belle glad to step in.  I always check on Thursdays and have appointed my self — your back up.     I hope you finished what was bugging you — hate those things.  
 I detest technology- bought a home /tele health kit for  Nov cruise.   I’m totally over thinking the tele health site.   So I also booked an appt with CVS.  

Izena--Thank you for being my back up. I will be gone awhile on cruises

so you get to do it often. Think I will have internet only on two of the cruises.

When are you gone in Nov.? I leave Nov. 22nd.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

It's about 9:30 am here and the temperature is 41 degrees - Got out the jeans and wooly socks - not ready for winter!

I weighed myself this morning and unfortunately was up 0.8# ... had a loss through Tuesday, but guess I gained after that.   Hoping that soon I can start exercising again.  Yesterday I finally left the house after 13 days being sick - went to the bank drive thru and then back home.  The cost is gone for the most part, but still taking it easy.  

Hope everyone had a good week.  Jan

This is not weight related but might have me breaking into the Halloween candy

After leaving my son's yesterday he texted me asking if I was leaking oil. I was unaware of that. Then I drove 10 miles to my daughter's and, sure enough, I was dripping something. By the time I got passed my home going to the dealership I smelled something. Sort of sweet. So I put it in the garage. This morning I had it towed the 9 miles for them to fix whatever. Well it isn't dripping now. BUT 3 OF US SAW IT LAST NIGHT!!. I don't want something to be wrong but something is not normal. I am just concerned that when I hit a rock that bounced into the bottom of my car I did something .....

2 hours ago, Ombud said:

This is not weight related but might have me breaking into the Halloween candy

After leaving my son's yesterday he texted me asking if I was leaking oil. I was unaware of that. Then I drove 10 miles to my daughter's and, sure enough, I was dripping something. By the time I got passed my home going to the dealership I smelled something. Sort of sweet. So I put it in the garage. This morning I had it towed the 9 miles for them to fix whatever. Well it isn't dripping now. BUT 3 OF US SAW IT LAST NIGHT!!. I don't want something to be wrong but something is not normal. I am just concerned that when I hit a rock that bounced into the bottom of my car I did something .....

According to the shop its not oil or transmission fluid. They've been looking for what would cause it to smoke. Just now I told the service advisor that it wasn't smoking. I stopped it before that. But it was dripping and it smelled sweet. And I ate 4 mini Hersey chocolate bars + 2 cookies. 

I should walk to the library to return books (3 miles RT). Can't eat while walking

Adding: apologies for stressing and going off track

Edited by Ombud

Ombud --Nothing is off track here, We're here for each other.

So sorry about the car and not knowing what the problem. Your not alone in

to turning to sweets or food. We've all do/did/ it at times. That's why we're here.

Hope you get answers soon about your car and it's not $$$$$

I could eat something now to. Last days trying to make call, e-mails. Being on hold, not 

calling back. I'm on hold now, have to be, as an important call that has to be done. Just

now was answered, sent to another place on hold again.

One of the things I did get done was ordered the home test for the cruise last night.

Couple other e-mails sent, no answer back yet. Of course they deal with money.

Also CC here wasn't working right when posting before to Izena, Didn't take all my post.

Izena I don't like tech either. Going have daughter help me with the test so I don't mess up.

Jan--Sorry you were sick for 2 weeks. Glad YOUR BETTER NOW. Sorry your loss went

to a small gain.

Ombud sorry about your car —don’t like dealerships - can’t fix without computer code.

Belle I will be going to my sons for the tele health test -  very stashed.

I like this site — basically a stress reliever no judgements. 

Jan 0.8 is nothing.   I weigh daily and  fluctuates 3# throughout  week - have gotten use to it.

I'm not imagining anything!!  But they can't find it. It's not the oil, transmission, or antifreeze. He thinks maybe it's the air conditioner. But if that's just water would it have a smell?  I don't want to replace my car.

Ombud.  I had issues with my car but dealerships and most mechanics won’t fix things without the “code”.  My  suggestion is keep a clean rag and container in your car. When it happen.s again soak up the liquid put rag in container.   Also  carry something small and colorful to place near your front tire when you park.  Then when you see the wet spot you know where the leak is coming from.(I’m ocd so I would measure exactly)

Jan glad you  are feeling better.  

Belle hope things are less stressful

Izena, GENIUS!! I can them have the liquid analyzed!

Obviously I did not measure. I don't want to know what yesterday's eating did to me. I have several days to get back on track. 

Belle, my Princess Planner is still working remotely so I can't even call her. I was surprised to see that the single supplement for my December cruise went from 100% to 50%. I wanted to know if they would upgrade my room (move to Caribe or Dolphin deck). For the 1st time ever, she did not respond.

Jan, 0.8 lbs will be gone in no time   

Afternoon Izena. Ombud and everyone.

Izena somethings are better but a couple just not getting answers.

Good advice to Ombud about her car. Good we got "kids" to help us

with things at times.😊

Ombud my PP has been on leave for over 2 months, I could just call her with

questions and get answers and she do them right away and didn't have to go

through hoops with all the questions and then not get the right answers.

I know more about Princess workings then some of them.

Sorry your PP hasn't got back to you. I'm dealing with my planner with Holland America 

and he's not getting back to me. Want my money back!

Sorry about the stress eating.  We've all been there.You'll get back on track I know.

Hope everyone is having a good Sat. and has a good Sunday.

Belle, she got back to me early today (supposedly only works M-F and its Sa). For anyone who's interested: Princess marked the solo supplement on some of their cruises from 100% -> 50%. That's what I was contacting her about. Maybe I'll get an upgrade,?? Also I'm going to buy FCD & see if I can do some last minute ones. No idea how those work

More relaxed about my car. Its strange but Koda really picks up on my stress. Last night he just wanted to hold his doll. It was a long day

20211029_192433.thumb.jpg.afb2d57504e9a8dbc0af8ca8591da333.jpg

Did you let the Candy Monster get you or did you fight him or her off?

If he/she got to you------today is another day. Start fresh!

Quiet here it has been for years, didn't buy candy. So didn't have any to eat

but some how there was Ice Cream in the house. At least can just take some

where if it was candy might eat to much to soon!

Jan---You had lots of kids. Glad only 5 candies left and you didn't them. Good.

Ombud---Only 2 left that's good. Did you eat them? I probably would have

thinking only 2 small ones. I'm telling  the truth.

Ombud--Hope your car doesn't give you more trouble. Koda looks so cute but

a little sad.  It's something are animals picks up our moods.

How nice you got solo price on your cruise and on cruises that might follow.

Enjoy your days this week.

Turned off my lights.  Couldn’t risk having in the house.  AND I didn’t go buy candy this morning.   Getting anxious will be u til get on the boat next week.   Gave house tour to dog sitters -  also notified vet and provided names of people who could make decisions about Jazzper in case he gets ill or worse (he’s doing well but he will be 14 on Valentine’s Day). 

On 10/28/2021 at 2:29 PM, Izena said:

I detest technology- bought a home /tele health kit for  Nov cruise.   I’m totally over thinking the tele health site.   So I also booked an appt with CVS.  

You might be aware of this video. He even makes a mistake on it. It eased my anxiety about the home test. But, nice to have a backup plan. I like it because it shows both the subject and what is on the computer screen.

https://youtu.be/7Q0HWzCE9lw

• Thanks 1