Constellation Resumes out of Tampa. Anyone On First Sailing?

blueboro

38 minutes ago, marieps said:

Several posters on the rollcall.  Just got my test today.  Driving to Tampa tomorrow.   Too bad the webcam has a lousy angle.  You can't see her docked.

It’s pouring here in Tampa Bay so you probably couldn’t see much anyway!!! Have a wonderful time! 

28 minutes ago, samskar said:

Does anyone know if the constellation was refurbished?Does anyone know if the constellation was refurbished?

It was scheduled to be but something got in the way of that, damm Covid,  It has not be rescheduled for the refurbish things yet, I dont think Celebrity has updated that schedule for any of the ships as they have other priorities to take care of first like get the ships sailing and hopefully get back to full capacity plus I have a feeling there is a lot of debt that needs to be paid down from over the last few months.  

Im on the 11/22 cruise, all excited since we still have Key West and Grand Cayman scheduled (major sarcasm here) Really need a sarcasm font created.  Someone would get very rich. 

• Like 1

Heads Up...Ken the Cruiser reports on a separate thread that basic internet is so weak on Apex he can't access CC with it.  If I find that to be the case (as we as not in a suite on this cruise) I'll post some impressions of Connie's post-COVID inaugural when we get back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I tried to view the Constellation in the port of Tampa today. 
1. It was raining cats and dogs, camera was obscured. 
2.The camera rolled left and right, could not see anything, not sure where it’s docked, I could see some sort of channel and RJ Stadium. 

9 hours ago, goldsmip115 said:

I’m anxiously awaiting as well.  I will be on the 11 night November 22nd cruise.  I will post my thoughts, experiences and some pictures.  The ship just sailed in to Tampa this morning.

We should have been on that cruise along with neighbours who would have been cruising for the first time. Unfortunately, due to the US border still being closed to people from the UK back in August when final payment was due, we cancelled. It was booked back in 2019 on a Veterans Day special with $700 OBC, Premium drinks package, streaming wifi and gratuities all included. It broke my heart to have to cancel but Celebrity would not allow us to lift and shift.

My husband and I are on the first cruise out of Tampa.  Poured yesterday.  Freezing and windy today!

We're hoping for better weather Sunday.

We're in a handicapped room on deck 9.  We've never done one before.  I'll take pictures of the differences I see. I can never find any pics for these types of rooms.

We did the Abbott Binax EMed tests.  It took 2 hours for both.   I needed to create my account and a managed account for my husband.  And I had difficulty understanding the proctors.  Oh, Well!  Next time I'll know how to do it faster.

this will be our 25th cruise but first on Celebrity.  Excited to finally get on a ship again!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rkak said:

I'll take pictures of the differences I see. I can never find any pics for these types of rooms.

On 11/5/2021 at 12:21 PM, goldsmip115 said:

I will post my thoughts, experiences and some pictures.  The ship just sailed in to Tampa this morning

Yes, please.  I am looking forward to seeing photos of the current situation on board the beautiful Celebrity Constellation.  I will be spending time on board next year.  Thanks in advance.